The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

just thought I'd leave this here... right from the AirMech forums

CarbonJames

Post subject: Re: If Warframe advances, what Head pet?

icon_post_target.gifPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:39 pm

+My account is fresh on the Warframe forums and I can't post there, otherwise I would. A few things that anyone is welcome to pass along, since I think they check here sometimes:

1) I was under the impression that the "other" game was offering rewards to players for voting. To me, that's perfectly fine, I don't see anything wrong with it.

2) We wanted to offer a reward for our (friendly) battle against Warframe. We lost, fair and square. I read the forums there and here, and nothing got out of hand. It was as if you cheer for your sports team--you want to destroy the other side, but you still go out for beers no matter who wins or loses.

3) I know this comes as a big surprise, but AirMech is quite a small community. Passionate, yes, but small compared to Warframe, and extremely small compared to the "other" game. The fact that we have less clicks on a link that we show to every player ingame than they have given us from their forums should highlight this.

4) Using AirMech's participation to offer our smaller community something as a reward in an attempt to level the playing field with the "other" game's rewards is totally fair. To use AirMech's participation to involve other games beyond the main game (again, evidence from the link above) is laughable.

5) AirMech will withdraw it's offer of support at DE's request, though we really don't think it matters at this point. (I mean, would they call of their other games?)

6) The other game's players have some (not all) crazy fans. I have never had to use the block feature on Twitter before today. (which if you haven't, works really well--just block and refresh, and you will never see that person's tweets again)

7) GO WARFRAME!!!! icon_e_biggrin.gif

https://www.carbongames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14307&sid=a2d4a45e3da3de03897905586e6db639&start=120

That last line may have been a bit too much, but that was for the guys who accused us of botting and getting RO's help. Not trying to spark up arguments or make us look bad. Just wanted to try and...clear our names i suppose.

Y'know what, we tried to clear our names the entire night and it didn't work, all it did was spark flamewars. So how about let's not try clearing our name, and instead try to be reasonable, clearheaded people who can turn the other cheek? They also were trying to clear their name with us, but it ALSO started a flamewar. So let's just stay away from any of that, please

I think it's about time we stop reading their forums. We don't need to read their forums to win. And reading their forums is only creating more drama.

[size=6]I propose we stop reading their forums. Let them say whatever they want to say. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.[/size]

That last line may have been a bit too much, but that was for the guys who accused us of botting and getting RO's help. Not trying to spark up arguments or make us look bad. Just wanted to try and...clear our names i suppose.

Fair enough.

I understand your point, but that matter has already been more or less solved last night.

And both of our communities are dealing with clearing the other half of the flames in both forum.

You know, people who're asleep when the resolution and peace talk happened.

So, yeah. Again:

No name calling, flaming, trolling, trash talking, or going on to their forums to boast.

Edited by Lorche

I think it's about time we stop reading their forums. We don't need to read their forums to win. And reading their forums is only creating more drama.

I propose we stop reading their forums. Let them say whatever they want to say. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

Listen to the man here. Let's just NOT read their forums. We can do this Tenno!

I propose we stop reading their forums. Let them say whatever they want to say. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

Letter its so hard man. :( They are hitting us where it hurts.