Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

maybe once the proxy war stuff is added in, and pvp is less about cc and more about actually fighting, and the game steers away from needing mods to get base power on weapons instead of them just having it already as they level and using mods to actually customize S#&$ instead, and they make the infestation something actually scary/inteise to see and fight and be around... THEN this game will be worthy of being in the runnings for something like that.

I play both games... and I have to admit, Vindictus is more fun. 

It's really too bad Nexon who hosts the game is a real trash of a company when it comes to... well, hosting. (It's like a taxi driver being bad at driving. It just makes no sense.)

But Vindictus is a fun game developed by devCATs. If it wasn't for Nexon, it would be one of the more popular games out there.

I guess it's not a very meaningful poll.

I voted Warframe not because it's better, but because I've actually played it. I'm sure a lot of other people are doing the same. Since the number of people actually voting for which is better is probably quite small, what it ultimately is is a poll of which one has better publicity.

Come on people, let's do this. Let's beat the crap out of that P2W S#&$ that is now Vindictus. Stupid cash shops with stupid 100% enhancement scrolls and what not. Hopefully Warframe never goes down that grim path.

DE is nice to us, they'd never do that.

Edited by Blueklinky

I guess it's not a very meaningful poll.

I voted Warframe not because it's better, but because I've actually played it. I'm sure a lot of other people are doing the same. Since the number of people actually voting for which is better is probably quite small, what it ultimately is is a poll of which one has better publicity.

I've played both, and after I ragequit when I found out how impossible is to get only one piece of equipment to +15 ... UNLESS you have some nice money in your pockets of course :) alongside some other cash shop overpriced stuff that you have no access to by just farming like you do in Warframe...so screw that P2W crap, Warframe alongside LoL are the 2 best free2play game models I've ever played (maybe Planetside2 and Tribes Ascend also, but the grind in those are horrible)

But ya, you're kinda right, publicity is the only reason Vindictus is wining that.

wtf is vindictus that good? and famous?

I think it's because very "actiony", which is why I liked it for a while. But that game has wayyy too much grind (even compared to Warframe). For the famous part I think it might be partly because of its release on Steam, and it was on there earlier than Warframe, so voila.