The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Just another friendly reminder that It's time we stop reading their forums. We don't need to read their forums to win. And reading their forums is only creating more drama. Let's not even talk about Nexon from this point onward.

I propose we stop reading their forums. Let them say whatever they want to say. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise Booben ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

I keep upvoting your posts.

While I do agree with the sentiment 110% it is mostly because of "༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise Booben ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ"

When I saw the draw at the daybreak, I really thought Warframe could loose...

So, I think I asked for everyone at my friends list on Steam and Warframe to vote.  And to people do the same.

It's just 81 people, but in a run like that, each vote is important.

And at morning I saw my friends in their blogs and channels asking for more vote for Warframe.  I don't know how this pool has become so important.

But since I'm a great fan of the Digital Extremes works (I've been playing Unreal since 1997, UT99 since 2000, I've played UT2004, Bioshock, Dark Sector, etc..., I've been playing warframe since march, 2013, have almost 1600h, have a grand master founder and all the prime acess) I just want Warframe has a fair recognition.

And more players are brought to this community.

Edited by ebls

nah,  smitten implies they're gonna fall in love with us...I highly doubt that lmao

although, they maybe into that sort of thing....breaks out that whip.

If Warframe does win this tier, I could guess the battle between Warframe and Smite could be chronicled in a book called "Of Gods and Space Ninjas"

Edited by Wiegraf

i think our friendly match is the real final match.

its not just about the poll. but also about the 2 communities communicate to each other.

despite the troll, the flame, or the jokes. nevertheless we're connected.

we already achieved some connection beetween communities.

it's something.

XFB1nO4.jpg

This isn't the place to talk about the U13 delay!

That being said, I may go ahead and try Mabinogi. If they're putting up this much of a fight there has to be something about the game that's good. Though I'm not really an MMO sort of person. Never know though.

Smitten....?

ARGH JUST SAY SMACKED

Anyways, its time for another status update!

Warframe: 44165

Nexon: 37360

54.2%/45.8%

Warframe Master Race! Keep on voting people! 2 hours and 45 minutes! Hold the line! Remember how Mabinogi garnered an enormous amount of votes in a matter of 2 hours! DO NOT LET OUR GUARD DOWN TENNO. Activate Snow Globes! Iron Skin! Blessing!

Gogogo!