The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Upset that U13 isn't coming and has been handled badly.

Due to that it means Warframe/DE, despite everything else, suddenly doesn't deserve to win.

oh dear gods,  I hope  thats not really the reason...thats just......sad.

Upset that U13 isn't coming and has been handled badly.

Due to that it means Warframe/DE, despite everything else, suddenly doesn't deserve to win.

Different people have different mind, but it is a little overreact for me. :)

Look into future, don't simply make something fail by judging from a simple thing.

Edit : Sorry if you feel opposed.

Edited by Spinning_Sword

at this time they'd need to make 3260 votes per hour for the next 2 hours to catch up and surpass and then only if we don't make any further votes..not to sound gloatish but I dont see that happeninng. thats just a massive amount of votes  to get in a very short time frame.

we did over 10k votes in 3 hrs......

Why should i quit, i actually like Warframe, my only gripe is with DE.

Because that would suit the overreaction. 

DE has done a lot more than other devs. They have failed in some areas but tried to make it up and overall, they definitely deserve a reward (i.e. your vote for this poll) for their communication. The U13 'Waterframe scandal' was handled badly but you're essentially stating due to this U13 fiasco they don't deserve a vote regardless of any positive past experiences? Look outside the box. 

Edited by Naith

Im confused as to how exactly they 'messed up update 13"....they didnt say they were releasing it today. we did. we got ourselves all excited about it, we fed our own hype.. where is the mess up DE did? 

They were planning on releasing today but it did in fact get delayed because, once again, they needed another week.

Im confused as to how exactly they 'messed up update 13"....they didnt say they were releasing it today. we did. we got ourselves all excited about it, we fed our own hype.. where is the mess up DE did? 

The Grineer systems had the 6 (or 7, whatever) panels building up to it. Built up to this wednesday. Then it had a timer. Sure the community built themselves up to it but that's where it was lead. Then DE introduce a timer. They've stated themselves the timer wasn't actually intended and needed another week. So they 'messed' it up by handling it incorrectly rather than making an honest PS-DC announcement.

This is turning into a U13 thread when it shouldn't be though.

Edited by Naith

I kinda wish I could slap that ArgentumFox guy on their forum right now, but I'll let their community deal with him. .. None the least... This was a fun contest between the two of us!!

Why? What is he saying? 

I refuse to sign up to another website -_-

Edit: Lol RexSol that picture. Very good.

Edited by Naith

Okay, I'll vote for you, DE! I'll vote for you in just a few minutes.

Actually, wait, my bad, I meant I'll put up the TIMER for when I vote for you. You can watch me visit the voting page this Friday on my livestream, though! Just a little preview! Vote comes next week! Hang in there, DE!

Actually, wait, my bad, I meant I'll put up the TIMER for when I vote for you. You can watch me visit the voting page this Friday on my livestream, though! Just a little preview! Vote comes next week! Hang in there, DE!

Is 2 potatoes and a Forma BP, not enough for you?

Haha, very nice Credarenivashe, very nice.