The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Why? What is he saying? 

I refuse to sign up to another website -_-

Edit: Lol RexSol that picture. Very good.

You don't have to sign up, I'm not and yea able to read their forum. Plus, he kinda giving their community a bad taste in my mouth. Other then that, the community over is really nice, just like ours. Guess we both have some bad apples. lol.

1)- Stop crying about U13 not releasing today.

2)- It wasn't "Delayed" .. there was not a single date for the release, so it's just not out yet.

3)- Go discuss it somewhere else.

4)- Warframe leading at 53.8% and only like 30 minutes left.

You don't have to sign up, I'm not and yea able to read their forum. Plus, he kinda giving their community a bad taste in my mouth. Other then that, the community over is really nice, just like ours. Guess we both have some bad apples. lol.

Oh. When I went onto their website it told me to login.

2)- It wasn't "Delayed" .. there was not a single date for the release, so it's just not out yet.

More like 1 hour and 30 min left

1 hour and 30 minutes.

Also, so far as I can tell, they *did* think that today would be the day, and that's why we're getting lotus gifts galore now: They miscalculated.

1 hour and 30 minutes.

Also, so far as I can tell, they *did* think that today would be the day, and that's why we're getting lotus gifts galore now: They miscalculated.

oh god mate.. daylight saving went reverse.. screw this.

And for the U13 stuff, the counter on the last panel is Days | Hours | Minutes | Seconds as far as logic can tell us :P so 7 more days :D yay more waiting..

1 hour and 30 minutes.

Stuff happens. The reveal of hub/badlands (looks a lot more like hubs to me) more than makes it up to me, let alone the alerts.

People need to get themselves in order.

They admitted it was for today, but they said they needed more time.

They admitted it was for today, but they said they needed more time.

And yet people are still crying?

Fetch me my cup jenkins, I'd like my tears fresh today.

But really, lets bring the train back on course. We don't have time for multi-track drifting today.

The only problem I have is their forum cuts off halfway. I can only read half of the stuff they say, which has been getting more friendly. :)