The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

You mean the #$&(% who's giving his best to make the warframe community look bad?

It nice to see our community shut him down the way he needed to be shut down since long ago

Its much more fun to see him in distress like this than distracting him from everyone else myself so noone else has to deal with his ego

I dont show it much but i can be a masochist sometimes...

Stop your panic, don't look at %, you should know: more total votes = less % difference. Look at the numbers instead. 15 minutes ago difference was about 6538. And now it's 6600. We don't lose, don't be confused by that % difference changing over time.

The Dev surge this morning really won this battle.  They let loose the dogs of war.   This has been one hell of a match up though.    I think it pretty good to call this one over. Mabi would need to gain on average of 120 votes a minute just to be even.

The final hour is upon us Tenno. We shall hold the line and conquer this battle!

300-movie-wallpapers-1.jpg

See how far we've come: all the way from the very beginning, thinking we'd lose against the big ones like League...

...But look at us now! League is out, and we're going strong! Battling in the final four and a powerful opponent and their communities!

Even if we are in the lead, never stop rallying our fellow Tenno! We SHALL win this battle! For Honor! For the Lotus! For EVERYONE!

I wonder if MMOBomb is gonna close the poll when it's over and go through 87k votes and take out botted votes or leave it alone

Either way the worst botting attempt was 80 vote by same IP

Obligatory HOLD THE LINE!!! post