The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

can't wait to see the real result after they filter out the bogus votes

:)

They already pointed out that the highest amount of votes from one IP was 80 votes, and that cheating was surprisingly minimal in this match up.

They didn't state which side had those 80 votes for one IP either.

Well, I'm not giving up, as I really want Mabinogi to win, but I just want to say that, in the event Mabi does lose, that it lost to a mostly respectful community. You guys have a few bad apples here (as do we), but for the most part, you were worthy opponents.

Zaro, if you stop posting just for now, I'm sure both sides would appreciate it. Right now your posts aren't making anyone any happier, just more mad.

I've already stopped.

But they are taking it way too seriously. lol

That's incorrect.

It isn't the WHOLE warframe community. If it was we wouldn't only have 47k votes. It is blahblahblah+Small portion of Warframe's community vs. Small branch of Nexon.

Warframe isn't nearly fighting with its full force here. I don't think ANY game has been able to get its entire playerbase to vote in these polls yet.

This. Considering its a small branch of Nexon taking part, the guys over at Mabinogi have done an amazing job in gathering votes compared to us with such a large international playerbase but struggling to get the same amount to vote. The percentage of voters over there compared to us is much higher without a doubt. Ofcourse the involvement of other Nexon communities has quite a large impact but as a whole theyve done very well to keep this contest so close for so long. Well done to both sides if you ask me.

How does one squeeze so many videogame references into one post.

TEACH ME, MASTER.

I could teach you to find your own sun but where's the fun in that?

I could send you all over Japan finding Clovers but what would you accomplish? Would you also take time to undo evil done to that land? I cannot teach you, I can only point you in the right direction.

We could travel together but I would only be able to give you advice...your decisions are your own. When push comes to shove however, you won't be left for dead nay, I will save you in your time of need.

On another note.

Let me Revise that post without the apology.(This won't reflect the current situation just doing this because bored. Still sorry about being abrasive)

the Frames indeed hollowed like the poor souls of Drangleic and Lordran before them. They were left for dead and abandoned by their gods...a cruel fate but one created out of fear of humans.

Time has a way of making once brilliantly shinning objects into dull colorless stones and, what happens then? Do we just create a Rogue Legacy and start down a Path of Exile from Smiting our foes? Do we simply recover or become Hidden? I don't want our Frames to Rust due to all of the negativity and honestly, we reached some real lows...on both sides.

We can't open Portals or interdenominational RIFTs to change what happened...the flow of time isn't distorted like Lordran and Drangleic. The fields became a Killing Floor, a Symphony of blades if you will...clashing and shedding blood.

But it's over now. It's all over. People may change because of this....

But War. War Never changes.

That's incorrect.

It isn't the WHOLE warframe community. If it was we wouldn't only have 47k votes. It is blahblahblah+Small portion of Warframe's community vs. Small branch of Nexon.

Warframe isn't nearly fighting with its full force here. I don't think ANY game has been able to get its entire playerbase to vote in these polls yet.

oi quit the flaming already.

its been calm for few hours.

lets end this match peacefully

That's incorrect.

Don't forget the support we received from Airmech ;)

That's incorrect.

Well of course

Surely Mabi has more than 7 million players worldwide

Its 10 years old

Warframe wouldnt win that competition

Im not here to pick fights

But theres no denying that our asian sisters have no interest in this poll for their little sister  and if they did the vote surge would be incredible

They already pointed out that the highest amount of votes from one IP was 80 votes, and that cheating was surprisingly minimal in this match up.

They didn't state which side had those 80 votes for one IP either.

I hope it's not us. I would feel great shame...

That's incorrect.

You dont get it, in the east, Mabinogi is pretty much the world of warcraft over there.

That kind of slaughter, not to mention that the game even gets officially cosplays from anime titles over in japan.

Edited by Alineah

They just gained 0.1% ! D:

So what? %s don't mean anything. Here's info about hour ago:

46380 39842 (difference is 6538)

53.8% 46.2% 

Votes Total: 86222

And now:

47899 41251 (difference is 6648)

53.7% 46.3%

Votes Total: 89150

As you see, the actual VOTES difference has increased. It's normal that we "lost" 0.1%, it's because total number of votes has increased. Y u no simple math bruh?

Well of course

Surely Mabi has more than 7 million players worldwide

Its 10 years old

Warframe wouldnt win that competition

Im not here to pick fights

But theres no denying that our asian sisters have no interest in this poll for their little sister  and if they did the vote surge would be incredible

LOL 

We have more than 7 mil too.

Fy19OKW.jpg