The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

5 minutes left, 7k lead.

Unless there's been hacking, it looks locked in. GG folks.

There was some poll official tweets saying that the botting was really small compared to polls before... My guess: Both sides will lose about 1-3K votes but the outcome will stay the same.

7 million...10 years...that's...cute.

InfoGraphic-News.jpg

Any last words Nexon worm ?

If you really want to be petty about numbers, technically vindictus hit 100k concurrent players in Korea alone early this year :|

wow did this thread really turn into a flame fest?

It only takes 3 seconds.

7 million...10 years...that's...cute.

-snip-

Any last words Nexon worm ?

Come on... that's a just sad. If you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all.

Your game is international

Ours is not

theres going to be an obvious disadvantage in gaining votes from our sister games when in our 5-6 years of life in NA they havnt so much as glanced our way

Theres also no doubt that mabi has more players worldwie

If they cared about a foreign poll for a version of their game that they might not have even known existed then maybe

Considering the things posted here even when were being civil id say its pretty fair

I am sorry but one thing I have to disagree with you here... Nexon is a monster community...even if you "only" took the community off of 5 NA games...that already outscales us easily.

I play Vindictus myself and know how big that community still is over there ;p

As for your other games...no idea:p

Of course he should.

Trashtalk is never good...what is the use of creating hate between communities.

I personally play Vindictus and WF as they're really similar (not the setting, but the lobby based 3rd person action play with lots of pew pew)...and if it had been Vindictus (Mabinogis spiritual successor) I wouldn't even be sure who would've gotten my vote.

Oh drop the Nexon trash talk already...it's really getting tiring...I don't like Nexon for their item mall policy...but their community and a few select games of theirs..I like just as much as WF.

All this bashing really needs to stop right about now.

Banter or 'trash talk' is something you learn to expect in any competition. If you can't handle this little bit, I shudder to think how you'd react to the communities of various sports. I too play (played) Vindictus and Warframe.

WE ARE VICTORIOUS TENNO (Though it was kinda obvious...)

We shall bask in our glory for now! For we have another fight ahead against SMITE! 

Rest easy fellow Tenno, we shall need your strength again soon!

Oh drop the Nexon trash talk already...it's really getting tiring...I don't like Nexon for their item mall policy...but their community and a few select games of theirs..I like just as much as WF.

All this bashing really needs to stop right about now.

There's often nothing especially wrong with Nexon's games, it's what Nexon does to them that is bad.  I'm already expecting them to ruin Extraction (which based on the time I've spent in beta, is a solid game).