The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Your game is international

Ours is not

theres going to be an obvious disadvantage in gaining votes from our sister games when in our 5-6 years of life in NA they havnt so much as glanced our way

Theres also no doubt that mabi has more players worldwie

If they cared about a foreign poll for a version of their game that they might not have even known existed then maybe

Considering the things posted here even when were being civil id say its pretty fair

How is Mabi not international? Do you not remember what the definition of international is?

You guys have more players, even in just the NA version. That really isn't something you should be bragging about right now given the fact that you're losing to a smaller gaming community despite having provided an incentive for your players to vote.

We know the person you quoted is just a bad apple.

I know, i was just making a joke that was riddled with sarcasm (even the part about no sarcasm). I didn't mean anything of him representing the community at all and apologize if you thought i was making any insults other than towards the "humble" people who think of the bragging rights.

Definitely the most exciting poll so far.  I fear that Smite will not offer nearly half as much of a challenge.

And while I would like to say that I'd give Mabinogi a try in response to some Mabinogi folk giving Warframe a try, after watching a gameplay video of it, I don't think that game's meant for me.

Also, before any idiots decide to go gloating over Mabinogi, some fun facts:

1. We want to get more players, and being a-holes to them is not a way to achieve this.

2. This is the SEMI-final, if they decide to support SMITE and rally this hard against us when we're up against smite, we're not likely to win.

3. Human decency, geez. Even if you don't like warframe enough to want us to gain more tenno(which, wtf are you wanting us to win for then?), it's a real scumbag move to do that.

Be nice. Be honorable. Be worthy of the win.

I am sorry but one thing I have to disagree with you here... Nexon is a monster community...even if you "only" took the community off of 5 NA games...that already outscales us easily.

I play Vindictus myself and know how big that community still is over there ;p

As for your other games...no idea:p

Mabi and maple arent nearly as big here as in asia

Were talking about messages being sent To every active Tenno online VS NA nexon, possible its smallest branch? TW might be smaller but i never hear anything about them so its hard to say

Im sure we dont have 7 million unique users between Maple,Mabi,And vindi

DN voted against us

CA doesnt care

We find it exciting to even have a fighting chance against one of the largest F2P publishers in the world with Nexon and Mabinogi. We’re all gamers at heart and the contest is all in good fun. We’re humbled to see our Tenno community rally around Warframe in such an honorable way…as is the way of the Tenno.

-Meredith Brawn, VP of Publishing at DE.

I feel happy

How is Mabi not international? Do you not remember what the definition of international is?

You guys have more players, even in just the NA version. That really isn't something you should be bragging about right now given the fact that you're losing to a smaller gaming community despite having provided an incentive for your players to vote.

Noone is bragging

Mabi NA and mabi KR are two entirely different branches

KR doesnt care about us

Neither do JP,TW, and CH

Noone is bragging

Mabi NA and mabi KR are two entirely different branches

KR doesnt care about us

Neither do JP,TW, and CH

It just means you guys aren't united like Warframe. Even the Japanese Warframe wiki has a link to the polls.