The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

How is Mabi not international? Do you not remember what the definition of international is?

You guys have more players, even in just the NA version. That really isn't something you should be bragging about right now given the fact that you're losing to a smaller gaming community despite having provided an incentive for your players to vote.

Mabi has separate regions under separate publishers,the NA version is run by a subsidiary of a much larger company on the other side of the planet.  There's a very definite separation between Korean community and NA community, they're not even playing on the same service.  It's a pretty common situation with most Aisan f2p games :|

AVA is similar in that regard.  While the NA/EU version was dying a slow death, the Korean version was having large tournaments with cash prizes :|

Edited by Aggh

It just means you guys aren't united like Warframe. Even the Japanese Warframe wiki has a link to the polls.

We arent

But youre comparing apples and oranges here

Warframe is one game

Mabi NA and Mabi KR are two different sister games

Edited by Azawarau

Well, unless there's a major turnaround in terms of eliminated votes, I salute the Mabinogi Community for taking the fight fairly and in a decent manner. If anything, I think there was a lot of passion involved for the total of the votes of our duel to outclass the total of Smite versus Path of Exile at a near 4:1 ratio.

No matter who would have won, I'm sure their next opponent would have had quite an unease knowing they'd have a very steep climb to try to take either Warframe or Mabinogi out.

Also, thanks to the AirMech community for deciding to support our duel willingly and out of decency between warriors, a decency, I hope, the Mabinogi community felt as well since MMOBomb made it clear that there was next to no botting on either side during our 2 days of votes.

It was good to meet you in the fields of battle... either it be in the plains and dungeons of your worlds or the space stations and planets of our setting. :)

Edited by Wiegraf

We arent

But youre comparing apples and oranges here

Warframe is one game

Mabi NA and Mabi KR are two different sister games

oranges are better than apples.

Because apples can include worms. I hate worms.

and maggots... eww

Edited by WEREsandrock

We won? We seriously won!

I'm so sorry for doubting even for a second that Warframe would win this, but I'm still so pleasantly surprised, and shocked at just how large and dedicated this community is.

Great work Tenno. I'm sure the Lotus will be pleased with our performance.

Tenno...WE DID IT! WE BEAT A whole "United" Nexon community!!!!!! Brothers and Sisters I am honored to fight alongside you all, We have proven our strength! We have proven our Honor and Will can stretch further then a conglomerate of 5 other communities!! We are the keepers of Balance!  WE... ARE... THE TENNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Now let us face Smite, with Honor and Show them the POWER OF THE TENNO

Edited by Senketsu_

Honestly?

I was convinced that we would not be able to win this.

And after Nexon decided to bribe other games for support, I was like "okay, no way we can win against that loser company"

But omfg... despite all their cheap bribing, we won!

We fcking won - not just against mabinogi, but against Nexon!!!

Now does warframe/ DE rule or what!?

pwned, nexon, you got pwned.