The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Is there something Dragon Nest doesn't like about Mabinogi? o.o

Oh what please no! D:

No idea, but i would tell you that their behavior is just as bad as their forum moderation. The moderators over there lack control.

BracketFinal3-page0011.jpeg

If we can gather as many votes as we just did,

Warframe will be the ultimate winner of the F2p showdown!!

Yeah guys don't get complacent! We still have another war to wage, and it can potentially be even harder.

Rest up. Enjoy your leave...but we'll be back in the trenches soon enough.

So we won the semi-finals, a total of 91k votes, and we won 54% to 46%. SMITE won its duel, but it had less votes than us as well in ours. This is the finals, so we're definitly going to clobber SMITE and pull out a victory. Does anyone have any cake?

oranges are better than apples.

Because apples can include worms. I hate worms.

and maggots... eww

Im more into pineapples

Ill eat one by myself easily any day :D

When did Warframe send messages to the tenno? Are you talking about red text? Because that only applies to those who are ingame and are reading chat. And among that group, it only applies to those players who feel like voting. Because there really is no incentive for John Tenno to vote.

The redtext that was seen around the world

It caused disastrously high spikes in the votes when it came

And apparently alot of players felt like voting because it worked

Saying it only worked on players who felt like voting is pointing out the obvious

i've been seeing a bunch of stuff about how they adn we should join together to beat smite....I think no. that was the whole fight through this entire leg,,how airmech helped us and how their games helped them...I do not think there should be a coop voting block. people vote where they want. Im sure warframe players will vote warframe..lets not coerce votes from them. 

Carbon James seemed to have a personal thing about big companies and thought of mabi as cheaters

He offered a bribe for his people to vote

If we vote its because we want to support WF

Alot of people in the thread ive made want to support SMITE

Some out of spite and some for........ I CANT RHYME

I don't know... I'm getting a bad feeling about the finals.

Don't worry, even if other games decide to support PoE, these communities will not engage in the same intensity they did in their own polls.

Yeah guys don't get complacent! We still have another war to wage, and it can potentially be even harder.

Rest up. Enjoy your leave...but we'll be back in the trenches soon enough.

Well, figuratively speaking, we're going up against whole pantheons of gods next.

Nevertheless, a martial art master (I don't remember who) once said "No matter what opponent you face, always give your best; those who will best you will teach you humility and knowledge; those who you best will learn from your warrior spirit and skill."

So, no matter what the outcome of Warframe vs Smite will be, either one side being completely crushed or a close fight like it was now with Mabinogi, let's give it our all!

Edited by Wiegraf

So we won the semi-finals, a total of 91k votes, and we won 54% to 46%. SMITE won its duel, but it had less votes than us as well in ours. This is the finals, so we're definitly going to clobber SMITE and pull out a victory. Does anyone have any cake?

Results_zps291411a3.png