The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

*yawn* Okay so I just woke up annd lookie here!  It seems like we won.  Anyways I've been on the Mabi forums first and it seems like there are plenty of them who are willing to welcome new Warframe players to their game.  If they're not looking like sore losers then why are some of us looking like sore winners?  Anyways what did I miss? Any plot twists?

So we won the semi-finals, a total of 91k votes, and we won 54% to 46%. SMITE won its duel, but it had less votes than us as well in ours. This is the finals, so we're definitly going to clobber SMITE and pull out a victory. Does anyone have any cake?

Results_zps291411a3.png

Says 46% - 54% but the final tally was 44% - 56% so they got 2% removed ?

*yawn* Okay so I just woke up annd lookie here!  It seems like we won.  Anyways I've been on the Mabi forums first and it seems like there are plenty of them who are willing to welcome new Warframe players to their game.  If they're not looking like sore losers then why are some of us looking like sore winners?  Anyways what did I miss? Any plot twists?

When i mention this i get backlashed at

Its the truth though

You need to better control your Tenno or our idiots will use them as flame material

Not that they arent already flaming

A comment from the vice-pres of DE:

We find it exciting to even have a fighting chance against one of the largest F2P publishers in the world with Nexon and Mabinogi.  We’re all gamers at heart and the contest is all in good fun.  We’re humbled to see our Tenno community rally around Warframe in such an honorable way…as is the way of the Tenno.

We love you, DE!

Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/02/mabinogis-publisher-tries-really-too-hard-to-win-online-poll-against-warframe/

Edited by ShiningArmor

When i mention this i get backlashed at

Its the truth though

You need to better control your Tenno or our idiots will use them as flame material

Not that they arent already flaming

Not all of us behave in that manner honest. I really love Vindictus. I'm not sure why I stopped playing it.

Anyway. Give them fools a day and I'm sure once they've had some milk and a nap they'll have calmed down/ found another topic to QQ at. Like Update 13 not being out yet.

Great job!

10170774_10152340736916085_2067769229_n.

Hah...and I was fearing that we were the ones' having more bots out...turns out we are indeed honorable!

But Mabinogi too only had little botting going on...every community has rotten apples...so does ours...but overall...clean fight. GG Mabiguys.

Edited by Shehriazad

Not all of us behave in that manner honest. I really love Vindictus. I'm not sure why I stopped playing it.

Anyway. Give them fools a day and I'm sure once they've had some milk and a nap they'll have calmed down/ found another topic to QQ at. Like Update 13 not being out yet.

You quit because Thor ate your pillar when you threw it.  And heard Ferghus laughing in the background.

You know what?  I'm going to actually try out mabinogi.  The mabinogi community have been good sports about this whole deal(unlike vindictus).  If the game can make a good community around it, maybe its worth a look.