The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Sorry. The tally is here: https://bitly.com/1gUSCAy+

They actually didn't get much above 2.7k. So, we managed a ~7.3k win. Wow.

Oh, and re: flame control? U13 didn't happen as planned, despite a HUGE buildup, and the compensation for u13 delays bugged out royally.

There's been THOUSANDS of posts about that, and great deals of rage.

Bashing a few trolls on this thread is low-priority compared to the PR nightmare about the actual in-game stuff.

Because this got buried almost immediately...

So how exactly did we pull this off besides being awesome. Last night, we were down by 4-6% after Nexon bribed their other games. Around noon we were up by 4% and the thread posts doubled. Was there a bunch of Redtext in game getting people to vote? Did we get encouragement from the devs?

Amazing job though guys, we'll be back in it tomorrow!

Edited by PsychShaman

Maybe it was airmech :P

I'm pretty sure airmech hasn't botted in any of their polls. Why would they start botting in the Nexon vs Warframe poll when they could have just botted in the Waframe vs Airmech poll. The other nexon games have a reward when they win, also lets not forget that they accused us of botting even though they have 3k botted votes.

Im not sure if youve seen the mabi community.....

Our 250 ish page thread on just this recent poll and the 200+ page threads before it

It can be VERY hard to keep up when you leave for 20 minutes and the thing skips 5 pages or you come back to 70 new pages overnight....

Im not saying it wasnt

But mabis want all about the reard either

I wish you could see the players efforts

Parties and shops

Talks around the main shopping and mission areas saying go vote on every active channel

It was a nice thing to see

Our CM put out a kind of world message on every channel a few times but not nearly as much as the red text

I dont think it wouldve changed much if she had used it more either way

We had all of our bases covered

I could say the same for our guys

Im sorry you all had to inherit Zaro for a while

I saw some screenies of those in-game party ad and shop titles.  I thought it was beautiful ^^

And LOL Zaro....

Edited by LobsterFiend

So how exactly did we pull this off besides being awesome. Last night, we were down by 4-6% after Nexon bribed their other games. Around noon we were up by 4% and the thread posts doubled. Was there a bunch of Redtext in game getting people to vote. Did we get encouragement from the devs?

Amazing job though guys, we'll be back in it tomorrow!

In-game button linking to the poll in the news section, and well-timed red texts regarding the fact it exists.

Just telling people it existed was enough to move their mice.

Im not sure if youve seen the mabi community.....

Our 250 ish page thread on just this recent poll and the 200+ page threads before it

It can be VERY hard to keep up when you leave for 20 minutes and the thing skips 5 pages or you come back to 70 new pages overnight....

You don't base a community population off how fast their threads go, especially by the same posters (I'm not saying we don't have active posters either).

But I mainly just want to you to know that people aren't easy to control, especially on the internet. And other users don't hold what others say accountable for themselves, even if they do represent them.

Sorry. The tally is here: https://bitly.com/1gUSCAy+

They actually didn't get much above 2.7k. So, we managed a ~7.3k win. Wow.

Oh, and re: flame control? U13 didn't happen as planned, despite a HUGE buildup, and the compensation for u13 delays bugged out royally.

There's been THOUSANDS of posts about that, and great deals of rage.

Bashing a few trolls on this thread is low-priority compared to the PR nightmare about the actual in-game stuff.

Considering the amount of traffic here it doesnt seem like such a hassle

Theres hardly a response from them so it doesnt really chain into much of anything

If you're referring to the cat-ifying of the warframe wiki during the voting.. that was done by a wiki admin (Tnargraef) as an april fool's joke and had nothing to do with the voting.. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:424169

I did say could have been

I'm pretty sure airmech hasn't botted in any of their polls. Why would they start botting in the Nexon vs Warframe poll when they could have just botted in the Waframe vs Airmech poll. The other nexon games have a reward when they win, also lets not forget that they accused us of botting even though they have 3k botted votes.

That was meant as a joke

Again it could have been anyone

Considering the amount of traffic here it doesnt seem like such a hassle

Theres hardly a response from them so it doesnt really chain into much of anything

I did say could have been

That was meant as a joke

Again it could have been anyone

Yes, anyone in favor of Nexon rewards.

Yes, anyone in favor of Nexon rewards.

Of course

That doesnt mean Warframe didnt have any bots

Nor does it mean that Mabi is bunch of botters

Again we dont have control over it and dont know who it could have been

So playing the blame game is dumb

Yes the bots could have been anyone.  It could have been Mabi or it could have been RO or Airmech or a different Nexon game.  I also happen to know that Warframe started recruiting from a bunch of other groups like SMITE, TF2, and Reddit and more.  There is no way of knowing and no one should get the full blame of the bots. 

DE can we lock this tread untill the Warframe Vs Smite poll starts. Right now its just a few Mabi players flamebaiting us and i getting tired of it.

I assume you mean me

Im not saying anything wrong and not trying to flame bait

You should know that im not into that kind of thing by now

Im defending mabi and warframe

If you check our forums i have a thread asking people to vote for warframe or at least not vote against it in spite

If i wanted to troll or flame bait i wouldnt be as calm as i am now

Were quick to jump on our idiots

and have to be quick to jump on yours for you

Im not trying to offend anyone but thats how ive felt as long as ive been here

And why exactly do you feel like you should be jumping on our idiots? It's hard to believe you have any experience in controlling these so-called idiots when what you're are doing here is actually fanning the flames and feeding the trolls. This discussion has extended through several pages now, and it's mostly because you just don't let it die. I'm starting to doubt your good intentions, so if you have any I suggest you drop it and let it die on it's own.

Isn't Zaro a nice guy/gal who openly speaks his/her mind? He/she can't be that bad..... :o

No....

Hes been a disaster on both ends....

Yes the bots could have been anyone.  It could have been Mabi or it could have been RO or Airmech or a different Nexon game.  I also happen to know that Warframe started recruiting from a bunch of other groups like SMITE, TF2, and Reddit and more.  There is no way of knowing and no one should get the full blame of the bots. 

Exactly this^

Of course

That doesnt mean Warframe didnt have any bots

Nor does it mean that Mabi is bunch of botters

Again we dont have control over it and dont know who it could have been

So playing the blame game is dumb

we never said all of you were botter we are saying that more of mabi was botter then WF. you guys are the ones playing the blame game right now. Leave the thread you're becoming a  nuisance.

Isn't Zaro a nice guy/gal who openly speaks his/her mind? He/she can't be that bad..... :o

He was kinda nicer this time around since he played both games.  You shoulda seen him during the RO vs Mabi.  He never played RO so you can kinda see where this is going..

No....

Hes been a disaster on both ends....

Exactly this^

your back here AGAIN today doing the same crap you were yesterday. Yesterday after someone finally had enough of your crap you tried to paint yourself as a saint. Stop trolling the forums, seriously it is unwarranted.

And why exactly do you feel like you should be jumping on our idiots? It's hard to believe you have any experience in controlling these so-called idiots when what you're are doing here is actually fanning the flames and feeding the trolls. This discussion has extended through several pages now, and it's mostly because you just don't let it die. I'm starting to doubt your good intentions, so if you have any I suggest you drop it and let it die on it's own.

Well i have yet to get into a flame war with one of them

Ive had more replies from other random people questioning me and saying im flame baiting than talks with the people ive quoted

If its not an issue then dont continue the conversation yourself

Again im not here to flame or flamebait

Its actually turning into the opposite

I assume you mean me

Im not saying anything wrong and not trying to flame bait

You should know that im not into that kind of thing by now

Im defending mabi and warframe

If you check our forums i have a thread asking people to vote for warframe or at least not vote against it in spite

If i wanted to troll or flame bait i wouldnt be as calm as i am now

even if your arent intending it. you are flambaiting right now. by trying to deffend another game on another games forum. both parties had chiz going on, we dont need you to constantly be a reminder.