The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

The point was to not accuse us of cheating either. While I wouldn't put it the way others would, since the botted votes didn't decide the match, it doesn't matter anyways to even talk about it.

Actually.. I think the botting on the other side made the race seem much closer than it actually was last night.. and lead to our increased aggressiveness & desperation for even more votes.. and it turn, it fueling our drive to win that much more in the final hours..

I hope the bad apples learned a lesson from it.. their plan to cheat backfired on them.. big time..

PS. The Magonagi community seem like genuinely awesome people.. I am in no way pointing fingers at them in my assessment / opinions..

we never said all of you were botter we are saying that more of mabi was botter then WF. you guys are the ones playing the blame game right now. Leave the thread you're becoming a  nuisance.

We have a bunch of people blaming Mabi as well.

Aza, if you are reading this, then maybe now would be a good time to wrap things up because our ugly side might show up again.

we never said all of you were botter we are saying that more of mabi was botter then WF. you guys are the ones playing the blame game right now. Leave the thread you're becoming a  nuisance.

One person did and i replied to that and has 6? replies after

Am i really the issue here?

your back here AGAIN today doing the same crap you were yesterday. Yesterday after someone finally had enough of your crap you tried to paint yourself as a saint. Stop trolling the forums, seriously it is unwarranted.

Im not doing anything wrong and not trying to cause trouble

Im being nice enough arent i?

Im not trolling anyone or anything again

Im here to discuss the poll and keep flaming down

I do have a few opinions that i know you all wont like but im not trying to go around looking for trouble

Yes the bots could have been anyone.  It could have been Mabi or it could have been RO or Airmech or a different Nexon game.  I also happen to know that Warframe started recruiting from a bunch of other groups like SMITE, TF2, and Reddit and more.  There is no way of knowing and no one should get the full blame of the bots. 

Sure, but why would the other games even bother to bot for us? They aren't even getting a reward for this contest. Both sides botted but Nexon botted more than us. If airmech even had botters, they could have used it against us.

even if your arent intending it. you are flambaiting right now. by trying to deffend another game on another games forum. both parties had chiz going on, we dont need you to constantly be a reminder.

Then why not drop it?

If youre keeping it up as much as i am then youre half the problem

If you want we can drop it now

But dont pin all the blame on me like that

We have a bunch of people blaming Mabi as well.

Aza, if you are reading this, then maybe now would be a good time to wrap things up because our ugly side might show up again.

WE have our idiots talking bad about warframe too

Im just on frost 4 work here

Sure, but why would the other games even bother to bot for us? They aren't even getting a reward for this contest. Both sides botted but Nexon botted more than us. If airmech even had botters, they could have used it against us.

There was that whole 4 chan/reddit thing

We all know 4 chan likes to bot for kicks and giggles

Not to say they botted in this poll but they botted without real incentive because they thought itd be funny to see the two communities argue

Warframe > Nexon and their 3k botted votes.

This is the kind of thing im talking about

Though its not clear where hes going with it

Edited by Azawarau

You missed the point.  My point was that there is no way of knowing why someone would bot because we are not even sure where the bots came from.  You can say they came from Mabi but we don't know for sure.  You can say they came from Warframe or Airmech but we'll never know for sure either.

Azawarau, we are all very tired of your flamebaiting, if you could please stop replying to each and every comment in this thread would be much appreciated, this poll drained a lot of energy from both sides, and some people from both sides are obviously very emotional. The poll is over and your presence in this thread is not healthy for the peace of the community.

You missed the point.  My point was that there is no way of knowing why someone would bot because we are not even sure where the bots came from.  You can say they came from Mabi but we don't know for sure.  You can say they came from Warframe or Airmech but we'll never know for sure either.

no he didnt miss the point. the point was someone was botting for mabi to win, why would it be a completely different dev community. Its more likely that it was someone from mabi.

There was that whole 4 chan/reddit thing

We all know 4 chan likes to bot for kicks and giggles

Not to say they botted in this poll but they botted without real incentive because they thought itd be funny to see the two communities argue

This is the kind of thing im talking about

Though its not clear where hes going with it

Don't bring up the entire botting issue now because we won't be able to reach any clear conclusion.

Aza needs to leave and take his flamebaiting with him! hes leaving a bad example for the other mabi players and just wont let it go.

Saying that someone is flamebaiting also counts as flamebaiting on your part as well.  

Then why not drop it?

That's what has been suggested to you already. You don't quell the frames by continuing to talk about it. I personally have no problem with your posts in general, but bringing up the subject matter does not help anyone. All will soon be forgotten when the poll goes up tomorrow.

wait.. what is this.. we won ??

I CANT BELIEVE IT !!

i had to log when things were looking bad but tried drumming support up in game in the other regions that were not aware of the poll

THE FEW STOOD AGAINST THE MIGHT AND POWER OF AN EMPIRE AND DEFEATED IT !

its all thanks to those who did not stop believing in victory and did not stop fighting until the end

300-victory.JPG

Aza needs to leave and take his flamebaiting with him! hes leaving a bad example for the other mabi players and just wont let it go.

Im not flame baiting....

If you want to drop it then lets drop it

Woah woah guys, why are we still fighting?  The poll's over, we won, gg.  No reason to hate each other anymore.

Or is this just a thinly-veiled way of inflating our post counts?

Post counts dont really matter

Azawarau, we are all very tired of your flamebaiting, if you could please stop replying to each and every comment in this thread would be much appreciated, this poll drained a lot of energy from both sides, and some people from both sides are obviously very emotional. The poll is over and your presence in this thread is not healthy for the peace of the community.

Arent you the one posting things like that shield for mabis tears 300 gif thing?

I dont think i can take you calling me a troll seriously...

Just want me removed

Woah woah guys, why are we still fighting?  The poll's over, we won, gg.  No reason to hate each other anymore.

Or is this just a thinly-veiled way of inflating our post counts?

It's all about the e-peen post count, yo. All about the post count.

Considering the amount of traffic here it doesnt seem like such a hassle

Theres hardly a response from them so it doesnt really chain into much of anything

I did say could have been

That was meant as a joke

Again it could have been anyone

Agreed. I just wanted an opportunity to clear up the wiki vandalize thing as not being related to the voting, since I didn't see a response here on it  once it was reverted & revealed on the wiki.

Thank you for helping to keep us all honest, Azawarau. <3

Honestly, I feel he is being more respectful than you are right now.

It was a tight match and it came down to the wire. Both sides got heated and went over to each other's forums.

I'd rather see him/her here enjoying themselves and chatting with us. 

We can use all the help we can get versus Smite.