Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

As for the rest of the Mabinogi players here, as long as you're not trying to argue or create flames, enjoy your time on our forums. We're good folks here...but our patience is waning.

Thanks! I've been enjoying the game so far and am really looking forwards to U13! :)

That

A comment from the vice-pres of DE:

We find it exciting to even have a fighting chance against one of the largest F2P publishers in the world with Nexon and Mabinogi.  We’re all gamers at heart and the contest is all in good fun.  We’re humbled to see our Tenno community rally around Warframe in such an honorable way…as is the way of the Tenno.

We love you, DE!

Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/02/mabinogis-publisher-tries-really-too-hard-to-win-online-poll-against-warframe/

That article is false in chronological order, I posted this yesterday and it got deleted because I said Airmech supported us before the whole Nexon bribing their other games crap happen.

And now they're saying they supported us BECAUSE Nexon wanted to reward their other game communities for voting? Lot of bull I say

Really that article is just as bias.

Edited by --Sensei--