The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Oh my god, you guys are sooooo funny that even donkey can laugh with you XD You guys are taking this voting too much seriously like it's the end of the world and we need to win AirMech! Seriously? You are comparing a game where it had thousands of ads on internet with a game where nobody even know, and just because devs want your head skin on their game you think they insulted you? EH? Think ppl. Be happy that our devs even want Warframe skin on their game lol and they are asking us which one we want, how friendly devs they are. I have played Warframe and i liked the game, but when i saw this post how community is .. I wouldn't recommend this game to be played. Good game with bad people MEH! Good luck anyway.

ronni202- AirMech player.

Oh my god, you guys are sooooo funny that even donkey can laugh with you XD You guys are taking this voting too much seriously like it's the end of the world and we need to win AirMech! Seriously? You are comparing a game where it had thousands of ads on internet with a game where nobody even know, and just because devs want your head skin on their game you think they insulted you? EH? Think ppl. Be happy that our devs even want Warframe skin on their game lol and they are asking us which one we want, how friendly devs they are. I have played Warframe and i liked the game, but when i saw this post how community is .. I wouldn't recommend this game to be played. Good game with bad people MEH! Good luck anyway.

Go back to your forum.  We don't need people who don't know what enthusiasm is here.

Eh? Instead to behave like a grown man you behave like a kid? "GO BACK TO YOUR FORUM"? Wow, nice reply to someone, this is how you wait your guest? Getting their &#! kicked from forums? Not liking them? MEH!

Still not getting it.

Go back to your forum.  We don't need people who don't know what enthusiasm is here.

1) ^this

ronni202- AirMech player.

Cara-meme-yao-ming-11.jpg

2) once again. I decide to write some BS for the lulz and you decide to act like the entire Warframe Community is like this.

By the way...

^

and THIS was trolling.

omfg I even mentioned it.

and srsly.. u just signed up here to post this?

srsly??

srsly????

here. this post. last line: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/188829-mmobombcom-f2p-showdown-megathread-vote-for-warframe/?p=2336914

----------

edit: and if some mod thinks that I am taking my enthusiasm too far, just let me know and I'll stop with whatever I am doing wrong at once :)

Edited by WEREsandrock

You guys are just troll, whatever i'm out. I don't care much anyway. And nope, i didn't sign up, i was signed up since months ago, but didn't play! Just logged in ;)

"Just troll" he says.

Good talk, Airmech player. See you when we win the next poll.

You guys are just troll, whatever i'm out. I don't care much anyway. And nope, i didn't sign up, i was signed up since months ago, but didn't play! Just logged in ;)

Sorry about the noobs, but there just trying to get some free laughs. :)

Welcome back to Warframe, also we will beat you in this competition. >:D

Edited by Feallike

AirMech started a poll for whichever Warframe/Sentinel gets to be decapitated to become an accessory.  Excalibur Prime is winning.

We must win the Wizard Division, Tenno.  Win for Geoff's survival!

Sentinels have heads? How do you decapitate a Deathcube ? O_o

Don't worry. They will be crushed.

Sentinels have heads? How do you decapitate a Deathcube ? O_o

Don't worry. They will be crushed.

Dethcube is a Nintendo Gamecube, which is made out of Nintendium. Ergo, it's literally the toughest material created in the universe and is indestructible; I'd like to see someone even TRY to destroy it!

Dethcube is a Nintendo Gamecube, which is made out of Nintendium. Ergo, it's literally the toughest material created in the universe and is indestructible; I'd like to see someone even TRY to destroy it!

pfff okay XD.

I wonder what it looks like on the inside. It's a cube. a DEATHcube. a cube of DEATH.

This one might actually be tough to beat, guys. 

Praise and believe in all that is Moon Clan Alliance. They shalt deliver swift yet fatal blow to this competition! 

Vindictus was tough because they got votes from all Nexon players.

APB was tough because they were using scripts.

Compared to these 2, where I actually thought that we were going to lose, this should be easy.

And it won't matter if they cheat. mmomb will find out anyway.

Just don't forget that our poll starts in aBout 20 hours.

pfff okay XD.

I wonder what it looks like on the inside. It's a cube. a DEATHcube. a cube of DEATH.

Vindictus was tough because they got votes from all Nexon players.

APB was tough because they were using scripts.

Compared to these 2, where I actually thought that we were going to lose, this should be easy.

And it won't matter if they cheat. mmomb will find out anyway.

Just don't forget that our poll starts in aBout 20 hours.

When you chop a Dethcube in half, they are both still cubes.  Therefore, we have two Dethcubes.  Despite geometry saying they are rectangles, both are as equally as deadly as a cube is equal on all sides.  Especially when thrown like a brick.

As for our opponent,  AirMech may not have the support of gaming communities under the same company or scripts, but they do seem happy with the game.  Warframe and AirMech seem equal in how content the majority of the communities are with their games.  Vindictus is rife with botters, hackers, and tons of unhappy people.  APB:R is even worse.

Although it does seem anticlimactic that our Wizard Division final opponent is a relatively unknown game, the wascals have spiwit.

Warframe and AirMech seem equal in how content the majority of the communities are with their games.

So I guess we're pretty similar in some ways.

But please guys, refrain from creating an account in AirMech just to troll/insult/bash them on their forums. It's childish, unnecessary, and it makes us look bad.

Let's have a fair and friendly competition without trying to bash one another. Calling the other game "bad' won't bring in more votes.

So I guess we're pretty similar in some ways.

But please guys, refrain from creating an account in AirMech just to troll/insult/bash them on their forums. It's childish, unnecessary, and it makes us look bad.

Let's have a fair and friendly competition without trying to bash one another. Calling the other game "bad' won't bring in more votes.

...And this is why I still like playing Warframe. It's people like this that really make playing the game fun and inviting.

As for AirMech, for those of you who don't know, it is a remake of an old classic: Herzog Zwei.

Here's a link to a brief rundown and gameplay for Herzog. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3EaIIY_gkw 

AirMech is a fun game that's easy to learn but hard to master. Just check out AreYouWhy's youtube channel for a ton of gamplay footage, especially some of the high skill games. http://www.youtube.com/user/areyouwhy0x

As for the whole "head as a trophy" thing... in AirMech there are cosmetics for your mech, ranging from a Dragon Mask to various Skulls. What these do is replace your normal AirMech head with a whatever cosmetic you equipped. That's what AirMech gets if they win, a Warframe head for their mech so they can look cool. Why not try AirMech out and see for yourself?

In any case, I've enjoyed both games for quite awhile. I'm so happy Warframe came to the PS4 as that is my only game for it so far lol. May the best game win!

"Just troll" he says.

Good talk, Airmech player. See you when we win the next poll.

VICTORY IS OURS AIRMECH!!!

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

AND WHEN WE'RE THROUGH WITH YOU!

WE WILL PERSONALLY THROW! ALL YOUR AIRMECHS!

INTO THE SUN!!!!!!