The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

basically all he said here:

plus

"I dont want to upset anyone

But theyve joined forces with warframe

It was kind of an invitation for discussion"

Mabinogi players joined forces with x other games and begged for support from ý more. And now you're upset because Warframe receives support from one???

And yes, make your discussions... somewhere else please.

1) the dev asked you not to do it. Why are you so eager to &!$$ them off anyway?

2) As you can see, their forums are not that big.... and now it's being flooded by butthurt mabinogi players.... and you still don't see why this is bothering him? why he doesn't want people who don't even play AirMech spam a forum about AirMech???

And it doesn't matter if Mabinogi did not bribe players during the very first round. After that round they bribed their way through the polls. period.

-----

edit .. I am so sorry for the AirMech folks atm... There's like 2 Airmech players in that thread.... the other 5 are Mabinogi players. And this doesn't not seem strange to you? or wrong? or plain #*($%%@ up?

Like i said above there  was one player causing a ton of trouble and he recieved a nice lashing back at home

Have you even seen any of the better commentary weve had or are you just looking at the dark side of things and using itt o launch attacks at mabinogi?

Like i said above there  was one player causing a ton of trouble and he recieved a nice lashing back at home

Have you even seen any of the better commentary weve had or are you just looking at the dark side of things and using itt o launch attacks at mabinogi?

I am not launching attack at Mabinogi. And  what I have seen is players on the Mabi forums telling other players to stay off the AirMech forum. And what I am also seeing is that quite a number of Mabinogi players is bothering the AirMech players in the AirMech forums.

I am not launching attack at Mabinogi. And  what I have seen is players on the Mabi forums telling other players to stay off the AirMech forum. And what I am also seeing is that quite a number of Mabinogi players is bothering the AirMech players in the AirMech forums.

Lets try to stay cool then

There are players being very nice to them and a volunteer even invited us so it should be ok for us to post there while this poll is going on

So who is ready to lose to Mabinogi because the numbers they won with against PlanetSide 2 were ridiculous...

Not anymore

With Airmech its extremely close

And Warframes moon clans have alot of hidden power in them

We wont know the winner until the very end

Lets try to stay cool then

There are players being very nice to them and a volunteer even invited us so it should be ok for us to post there while this poll is going on

Not anymore

With Airmech its extremely close

And Warframes moon clans have alot of hidden power in them

We wont know the winner until the very end

Dang I hope so. With AirMech and warframe it was a total of 10,000something votes. Mabinogi was the full brunt of the near 20,000 votes against PlanetSide...

...warframe is an mmo....its just not an mmorpg...

mmo = Massively Multiplayer Online

pretty sure 3million+ players equals massive.....

Then I guess CoD is an MMO.

Using that same logic CoD is a MOBA.

*eyes roll at the speed of light*

DE is aiming for Warframe to be an MMO-lite, ala PSO, but it isn't there yet.

There are other threads for that conversation.

But here's a pro-tip: Looking up the actual situation a phrase was coined for tells you a lot more than the vague acronym itself.

Edited by SolidSp33d

Dang I hope so. With AirMech and warframe it was a total of 10,000something votes. Mabinogi was the full brunt of the near 20,000 votes against PlanetSide...

If DE puts up a notice in game and on the website about the vote AND offer a reward to pull in those indifferent people (even if it is just a potato), we can easily win. We do have a LOT more players, it's just getting the attention of those players that is the issue.

Together i think WF and Airmech can get 11k votes and mabi has 12k...

Mabinogi will just bot like they did vs RO anyway and they WILL win :\ And I won't drop myself to such a low level of self esteem to bot for a online competition or ANY competition for that matter. Beating someone fair and square ( like we would with Mabi ) is a MUCH more satisfying feeling.

Mabinogi will just bot like they did vs RO anyway and they WILL win :\ And I won't drop myself to such a low level of self esteem to bot for a online competition or ANY competition for that matter. Beating someone fair and square ( like we would with Mabi ) is a MUCH more satisfying feeling.

Mabi was shown to have minimal botting and some of it was from the RO side trying to get them disqualified

And there is always botting at least in small amounts on both sides

In recent polls MMOBOMB announced very little cheating was going on

And even if there is it isnt the community as a whole

Its a few idiots we have no control over

Dont blame us or make commentary that will start flame wars like this

If you want it to be a fair respectful fight then treat it like one

we don't need incentives to compete, victory is our reward. 

mabinogi votes for what they can get the dev to give them...we vote for what victory will give us....we are tenno, to win is all we know.

Mabinogi is certain to win if we don't do anything about making the other Tennos more aware of what's going on.

If some of us here were to spread the word then we will stand a chance, however atm it is certain that Mabinogi will win, all those votes rallied during RO has made nearly all Mabinogi players aware and they will vote again, which explains the overwhelming victory over PS2.

And it is a fact that the Warframe community has more people than them.

However most don't know or don't even care.

Many remain ignorant which would be the only reason why we will lose. Also Mabi forums are more active though it annoys me to see my name mentioned every few pages. I think I might be catching a cold with all these sneezing. Allergy season anyone?

Mabi was shown to have minimal botting and some of it was from the RO side trying to get them disqualified

And there is always botting at least in small amounts on both sides

In recent polls MMOBOMB announced very little cheating was going on

And even if there is it isnt the community as a whole

Its a few idiots we have no control over

Dont blame us or make commentary that will start flame wars like this

If you want it to be a fair respectful fight then treat it like one

Aza that's enough~ Let me handle this~ = 3=

Alright.

So we all know it's certain Mabinogi will win and defeat us on Monday, it's practically destiny, however the only way for us to defeat that destiny is if each and everyone of us goes in game and start informing every one they meet and know of this thread and explain in detail to each and every single person they encounter.

However all of the above is unlikely^ because I can sense that MOST if not all of you, don't want to win badly enough, or you are all just too lazy or don't care enough to do that.

The other way we can win is if DE steps in with Redtext making the announcement in game to inform everyone of this, then it would mean a perfect victory for Warframe.

But as of right now Mabinogi is destined to win, and when Warframe falls to it there will be no one left who can stand up to it, because its community is now fully aware of this poll. Even now they overestimate us and leave us no room for victory, but I can promise you victory if you do as I say. = 3=

Know your enemy, know yourself and victory will always be ours.

Edited by Zarozian

Alright.

So we all know it's certain Mabinogi will win and defeat us on Monday, it's practically destiny, however the only way for us to defeat that destiny is if each and everyone of us goes in game and start informing every one they meet and know of this thread and explain in detail to each and every single person they encounter.

However all of the above is unlikely^ because I can sense that MOST if not all of you, don't want to win badly enough, or you are all just too lazy or don't care enough to do that.

The other way we can win is if DE steps in with Redtext making the announcement in game to inform everyone of this, then it would mean a perfect victory for Warframe.

But as of right now Mabinogi is destined to win, and when Warframe falls to it there will be no one left who can stand up to it, because its community is now fully aware of this poll. Even now they overestimate us and leave us no room for victory, but I can promise you victory if you do as I say. = 3=

Know your enemy, know yourself and victory will always be ours.

Dude,  we got this!!....excalibur will blind them, loki will disarm them, banshee will silence them, and the rest well, open fire.

lol no but seriously though...we've got a pretty good voting block already prepared to go in, and we've  shown that we're able to pull  together some further reinforcements from the playerbase when its time.. 

mabinogi has implied they want a fair and unbiased contest. I agree. Now if they'll spend as much time getting their "bad  eggs''  under control as they do going to various forums asking for voting support it'll be a good competition. I look forward to monday. 

Dude,  we got this!!....excalibur will blind them, loki will disarm them, banshee will silence them, and the rest well, open fire.

lol no but seriously though...we've got a pretty good voting block already prepared to go in, and we've  shown that we're able to pull  together some further reinforcements from the playerbase when its time.. 

mabinogi has implied they want a fair and unbiased contest. I agree. Now if they'll spend as much time getting their "bad  eggs''  under control as they do going to various forums asking for voting support it'll be a good competition. I look forward to monday. 

Oh yeah

Well throw rocks.....

Oh yeah

Well throw rocks.....

rocks won't help, frost will snow globe, mag will drop the shields and after the battlefield is silent nekros will raise the dead.

Btw- all this mabinogi talk has made me want to download the game to see the actual game. see, MMOBOMB is doing their job, making people curious about the games..which is really what the whole poll is about.

Edited by Babell

That is most excellent.

And likewise I will be helping the losing team~

rocks won't help, frost will snow globe, mag will drop the shields and after the battlefield is silent nekros will raise the dead.

Btw- all this mabinogi talk has made me want to download the game to see the actual game. see, MMOBOMB is doing their job, making people curious about the games..which is really what the whole poll is about.

Join Mari server

Now is the time to join too

3x AP

To whoever is in DE HQ and reading what the community wants, most of the games' devs in that showdown are encouraging their player base to vote for their game and offering them prizes, since this is a once-in-a-year event and it's worth it. It isn't enough to "tell" people to vote, offer them something! anything that's interesting even if it's a freaking mod ( But a new and an exclusive one ).

Seeing that some players are already voting without a prize coming is very awesome, the final showdown is coming next week, we will be demolished by the rest of the games that are in the voting if you don't encourage the players.

summary of how your mabi game will go you will start on one arc of a story and end up with 10 arcs before your even done with your first one