The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

so quick question, how many mabinogi players do we have currently posting to this thread continously commenting about how we're going to lose in one form or other?

I'm both a long time Mabinogi player (since G2) and a Warframe player.  Although I've only been playing Warframe lately.

so quick question, how many mabinogi players do we have currently posting to this thread continously commenting about how we're going to lose in one form or other?

Ive played mabinogi 5-6 yuears and warframe for a few months...

I dont see anyone saying youll lose but me and zaro are a both torn between the two games

Though hes sided with warframe where i stuck to my home in mabi

I've played Mabi since open beta, dropped on and off with it though since it ate up a lot of time. I'm sticking with Warframe for this one, as much as I like Mabi it's kind of lost its charm for me. 

Edited by kuliise

I see, I see. I have bed time brain.

I designate myself as the Emile of the group.

Wonderful.

Welcome aboard I am the Master and the Chief, you may call me Master Chief of the group.

So who wants to be Nobles 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6?

Mabinogi players are notorious botters. There's couple of thousand of them at best left in the game, and are borderline fanatical in their attempts to prove how thats a good game.

Nah that's RO, there were no bots in that last match against Planet Side 2.

Wonderful.

Welcome aboard I am the Master and the Chief, you may call me Master Chief of the group.

So who wants to be Nobles 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6?

I have to ask. Is your name based on Zaros from runescape?

If DE puts up a notice in game and on the website about the vote AND offer a reward to pull in those indifferent people (even if it is just a potato), we can easily win. We do have a LOT more players, it's just getting the attention of those players that is the issue.

It's simple : push a hotfix that updates the launcher to add a link directly to the MMOBomb page with a description of what the contest is.

ANYONE that logs into Warframe will be informed right away.

Problem solved.

I have to ask. Is your name based on Zaros from runescape?

No it is not. I really do get that a lot. =/

Zaros has an "s" I don't have that "s" the complete name is Zarozian, though the first 4 letters may be the same it doesn't necessarily mean its the same thing.

Zaros and Zarozian are two different names of two different beings.

Do not confuse them together often.

Now it's time.

No it is not. I really do get that a lot. =/

Zaros has an "s" I don't have that "s" the complete name is Zarozian, though the first 4 letters may be the same it doesn't necessarily mean its the same thing.

Zaros and Zarozian are two different names of two different beings.

Do not confuse them together often.

Now it's time.

Well thing is, in runescape, people who follow Zaros are calls Zarosians, is all :P

https://www.warframe.com/grineersystems/

Mabinogi should recruit from here.  The Grineers would gladly vote against the Tenno.  Not to mention they're known for their numbers.

Nah, the Grineer would end up creating their own division to take down the Tenno. They won't bow down nor aid anyone. They'd sooner go to war and enslave them than anything else.

I found it amazing when i was fighting gods.

Eh, different strokes for different folks. I've only played up to G3 (to get pally) because I found the story exceedingly boring and hard to remember. Also G2 took me 12 hours straight, what with all the running around and waiting, yeah I'll pass on the rest of the gens. I liked Mabi better when everyone had to actually work together to beat Ciar Basic since everyone was so low leveled and there was no such thing as rebirth. Those dungeons were intense back then.

Yeah, I'm one of those old players, but I kinda liked the community back then. Nowadays people stand around in flashy clothes and don't answer or even try to help when a newbie asks a question. Probably not all, but that's the trend it seems nowadays. And it's annoying when you just wanna run a pet dungeon run for fun and all your friends complain incessantly about not being able to one-shot the mobs as a pet. Sucks the charm outta running it in the first place.

Disclaimer: Mabi is actually a pretty good game, I've just grown old and bitter about it.