The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Eh, different strokes for different folks. I've only played up to G3 (to get pally) because I found the story exceedingly boring and hard to remember. Also G2 took me 12 hours straight, what with all the running around and waiting, yeah I'll pass on the rest of the gens. I liked Mabi better when everyone had to actually work together to beat Ciar Basic since everyone was so low leveled and there was no such thing as rebirth. Those dungeons were intense back then.

Yeah, I'm one of those old players, but I kinda liked the community back then. Nowadays people stand around in flashy clothes and don't answer or even try to help when a newbie asks a question. Probably not all, but that's the trend it seems nowadays. And it's annoying when you just wanna run a pet dungeon run for fun and all your friends complain incessantly about not being able to one-shot the mobs as a pet. Sucks the charm outta running it in the first place.

Disclaimer: Mabi is actually a pretty good game, I've just grown old and bitter about it.

Im an old player too, been in mabi since 2009, you csn still find parties that are doing elite shadow missions and lords.

Not to ment Alby abyss that recently came out.

Im an old player too, been in mabi since 2009, you csn still find parties that are doing elite shadow missions and lords.

Not to ment Alby abyss that recently came out.

I played since Open Beta (2008). Sorry, I just dislike the Mabi combat system, was always a more life skills kinda person. Too many buttons to press with combat and my hands are on the small side so reaching up to F1-F12 is a pain. Yes, you can rebind to 1-0, I've done that, still don't like the combat system though. It's very repetitive imo (although aren't all games repetitive?), but I prefer Warframe's simpler combat system. More based in mouse skill than memorization of combos. That's not to say one is better than the other, but it feels more natural to me to just point and shoot than to worry about whether I should use defense or WM or counter and what kind of attack to use after.

LOL, it must of just started, 45 total votes.. thats pretty funny

its just getting woken up properly...should be entertaining to watch.

good  luck mabinogi...lets have a fun compitition

Edited by Babell

How the hell is Mabinogi winning against Warframe? That game is garbage... pure garbage!

But.... I love garbage....

"stabs you in the back"

Im sorry tenno. But this is for my home, Mabinogi. I will be with the milletians fighting along their side.

I wish you luck for you all, and i hope you all fight as hard as i do in with mabinogi.

Vote for Warframe here! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5339c734e4b0f7cfe71cc588

We are losing 13% to 87% of votes. Come on Warframe Community, we can do it! 

relax,,,Ninjas strike unexpectedly. we'll wait for them  to burn up the poll, and  we'll come in with moon clans and all and do what we did with the rest of the event,,,,win.

But.... I love garbage....

"stabs you in the back"

Im sorry tenno. But this is for my home, Mabinogi. I will be with the milletians fighting along their side.

I wish you luck for you all, and i hope you all fight as hard as i do in with mabinogi.

ok, have fun over there.  

I don't remember Airmech being allies. Nowhere in their forums is this mentioned and that prime helmet looks shopped.

airmech released a statement that they would be supporting warframe in this leg of the event. its been talked about for almost a week.

Lol... let them win.

Won't change the fact that their game looks like S#&$.

Some warframe player made a thread on the Airmech forum asking them to help us.

Great. Now we're almost on the same low level these mabinogi people... who create acounts on forums of games they don't even play. *sarcastic clapping*

TENNO UNITE! MABINOGI HAS 55%!!...oh 53%. C'mon we can DO THIS!!11oneeleven!

EDIT: HOLY poop 50% WE CAN DO THIS!!!

EDIT 2: hahahaha 53% for WF in just 5 minutes WOOOOOO! Go community!!

EDIT 3: 55% for Warframe yaaaaaaaaaaay

EDIT 4: ca. 10 minutes after redtext ingame. I have nearly run out of caps. I hope i get new supplies soon. Warframe currently holds 57%.

Edited by Megakruemel

Bah! Guys! Don't become disheartened! We may not win, but we will not go out with a whimper! We will fight! We will fight as hard as we can, and if we lose we will lose with our roar of defiance FILLING the air and letting all who hear it know: "we were here! We looked into the eyes of the enemy and we didn't blink! We didn't shrink! We took ahold of them and grappled with them until the end!"

For the Lotus! For the Tenno! FOR POTATOES!

Hm? What did it say?

Don't remember exactly, but something along the lines of "We have a great battle vs. Mabinogi. Must win. Fightfightfight. LINK." Stuff like that.

Should have taken a shot.

DANG, THIS THREAD JUST GOT SOME SERIOUS ACTIVITY.

Edited by billthebetta