The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Well, sorry guys but I vote for Vindicus. I played that game and it kinda waaay better. The graphics are nice,story,HUD etc...

If Warframe want's to keep up with Vindicus then DE should start moving their ()"/§ and impress me and impress the community.

Hey boys it's a spah!

Voted for Warframe.

Not going to deny I had good memories in Vindi though.  I really miss spinning like a top with my Braid Tassel Twin Spears on Siglint's feet on 1 HP(Fury Infusion all day). I'm probably the only one who believes that the good ole days in Vindictus was around when Ortel Castle got introduced.

I still find it surprising Warframe is winning even with Vindictus grabbing support from other Nexon games like Mabinogi.

And I thought you were going to compare the two so I thought for myself "how the hell you can compare the 2?" .-. but heh :P not everything as it seems >_>

I just recently downloaded Vindictus because people say it's really good. So yeah, I can't compare the two just yet.

"You know, I'm almost glad that we're losing. Maybe this will actually be the kick in the teeth NA needs, seeing as how a newer game from a newer studio that isn't even out of beta is beating Vindictus by the double digits."

quotes from a Vindictus player: http://vindictus.nexon.net/Community/#%2Fshowthread.php%3F1118628-Vote-for-Vindictus!%2Fpage9%26nxid%3D15

I just recently downloaded Vindictus because people say it's really good. So yeah, I can't compare the two just yet.

It's pretty great until you get to level 60 enemies and people start booting you out of squads if you aren't funded enough. Straight downhill with a healthy dose of hardcore pay2win from that point forward.

Edited by SortaRandom

We. Will. Dominate.

It's pretty great until you get to level 60 enemies and people start booting you out of squads if you aren't funded enough. Straight downhill with a healthy dose of hardcore pay2win from that point forward.

I never even got to that point. The game was ruined for me with all the repetitive grind of the same exact thing (which is actually completely different than Warframe). Vindictus might look great, but yeah it has the flaws of big MMOs.

Edited by Vitras

Warframe is a steady, long gauge of progress. Sure, it's grind; but you're making steady progress bit by bit. 

Vindictus is all of that then with probability added in tenfold. Some are even needed to advance main quests, then those quests lead to new stuff being able to be crafted, so you're technically grinding for a random chance of getting something need to get an opportunity to grind for armor then grind and what the hell is even going on anymore.

Plus, Vindictus is highly sexualized. I personally don't like it and it makes me uncomfortable with armor for guys being sensible, then for girls all the sense is thrown out for blatant boobs hanging out sometimes.

My opinion of Vindictus... RNG drops of loots are even worse than warframes, want to upgrade your weapon? Well here a scroll that may or may not get itself destroyed in the process causing you to lose maybe millions of gold coins *if you spend it on a rare scroll. Want to increase your weapons level, well lets hope it doesn't blow up.