The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

I find that /really/ hard to believe.

Which part? The former or the latter of my post. DE themselves has said that at least one person plays warframe in each country. So unless they don't count North Korea, there must be at least one person.

Imagine this: It's Wednesday, mere moments from closing the votes. Warframe has fought hard yet is now hundreds of votes behind the enemy. Many close their eyes expecting defeat. Then mysteriously, everybody watching the polls hear, "It's the Grineer!"

Without warning, thousands of votes flood the site, all in Warframes favor. Reinforcements arriving just in the nick of time escalating Warframe to victory.

As alternate helmets and syandanas are thrown into the air in rejoice the Tenno greet their usual nemesis and invite the Grineer to join in the celebration. Many potatoes are eaten and much greedy milk is quaffed as the two sides revere their temporary truce.

What 11?

I see 108 pages on theirs though.

I could be on the wrong thread... I find their forum layout... challenging. Huh. That or they have multiple forums. Or something.

OBVIOUSLY WE SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER FORUM.

Hmm. Their forum doesn't load properly for me. Sad. I can't see the big thread.

Edited by billthebetta

Which part? The former or the latter of my post. DE themselves has said that at least one person plays warframe in each country. So unless they don't count North Korea, there must be at least one person.

North Korea Part.

I just assumed they didn't count them.

As honestly, I can't picture the Great Leader or any of his Subordinates playing Warframe. As only people with power in N.Korea even have things like Internet.

From what I remember hearing, DE permabanned the Warbros clan leader due to the initiation requirements. It had something to do with either creating a thread, or going into a thread and posting Warbros #1. 

This quickly started causing spam issues, and DE gave him a deadline to change the requirements to stop this. He did so, but DE felt that the change wasn't good enough, and gave him another deadline to stop the issue. He was not able to do so, and was thus permabanned.

Take this with a grain of salt though, as my memory is not the best.

It had to do with his asking for platinum to join the clan.

North Korea Part.

I just assumed they didn't count them.

As honestly, I can't picture the Great Leader or any of his Subordinates playing Warframe. As only people with power in N.Korea even have things like Internet.

What if he did?