The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

so whos the three people commenting for us on Mabi? I see senketsu, some one like senketsu who made a profile to comment and some one who actually plays both games.

Nice post of the Vay Hek video. :D

I am the one of them. :) 

This is the most I've enjoyed Warframe in awhile. I like this. It feels... wonderful.

As thanks to this competition/Mabinogi: After we throw our enemy into the sun, I'm giving Mabinogi a chance. They're getting 2 hours of my life.

Edited by billthebetta

I dont get it though, why are there so many still pretty accusatory of Airmech helping us. I feel that it's a bit hypocritical for them to think that...since they went themselves to bug other communities, and also they got legit rewards in game every time they won. We haven't gotten a single thing and they're complaining that "Airmech was bribed to help us"? 

I read some of those Airmech posts and it wasn't like the dev there specifically picked Warframe, he did say "Well, we can make a Mabi pet if people want it, so do you guys want Mabi or Warframe?" And I'm guessing more people knew about Warframe so they picked Warframe instead of Mabi. How is that unfair? (Not to mention, if he wanted to make a Mabi pet he'd need to get permission for the KR Mabi devs and it's already hard for NA Mabi to reach KR Mabi...)

I'm pretty sure none of us here would be bothered if they went to other communities to get help for votes, it's be nice if they would accept that. Besides, they're currently ahead anyway, so why are they so offended by Airmech helping us. 

WE HAVE TO WIN THIS! SO THAT AIRMECH WILL HAVE PETS OF EXCALIBUR PRIMES HEAD! :D (the only reason i am so hyped is because i want a game to have Excalibur prime head as a pet) T_T

This would be so funny if it were true. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Also, does anyone have a link to this so called thread?

I'll admit, this is my first time checking in on this whole thing. Looking back through the brackets I saw so many games that I've loved and played in the past. Maplestory, Dungeon Fighter Online, Vindictus, Neverwinter, Path of Exile, Star Wars The Old Republic. And probably one that struck me stronger than any of the others, Mabinogi. I put a ton of time and money into that game, starting from the damn closed beta, back in, holy S#&$, 2008. Still, I left that game behind a long time ago, and Warframe's been so much fun for me.

So, FOR WARFRAME! (god this whole thing is stupid and great in a special way)

That was last year man. if you think Nexon NA is bad, Nexon EU is much,much worse.

Mabi EU was horrible. They went on for about a year and a half with no word from the devs at all. No updates at all. The game failed and all the EU players were put brushed onto NA mabi

At the very least Nexon NA is starting to improve slowly.

And the gameplay alone managed to keep me in the entire time until Mabi EU shut down. Imagine how good this game is.

Millions of MOAs!  Each jumping on a bright white button with the word vote in red!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

gladiator25.jpg

I think it's wrong that small group of soldiers (spartans, Maximus' "barbarian horde") represent Warframe and the superior opponents represent Mabinogi in the posts here. No matter how you look at it, Mabinogi's community is smaller and the game is way underrated. Just like Maximus' gang here.

Don't get me wrong, I like both games and I am currently playing Warframe. Just wanted to point the above things out.