The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Except the games are not really being awarded anything from MMObomb.  And while the publisher is not the best, the Mabi community is fantastic and are certainly great candidates for winning.

On another note, is that really CarbonJames reading our posts right now?

he must be, he is a newmember

woah....what a Head on head battle!

Vote Tenno!

Vote in the Name of RNG

Vote in the Name of Prodman!

Vote in the Name of the MANframe!

Vote in the Name of Derf Anyo!

Vote in the Name of the Loki Master Race!

and most importantly:

Vote in the Name of Update 13!

In-game rewards: Making the not-so-good games the best at polls. Nexon is reason enough for me to not touch those games anymore.

Ruk was right. Regret...is my Legacy.

Mabinogi has been strong before in-game rewards even started.  They barely managed to beat LOTRO in round 1 at 5k votes because some people found out the vote was going on and cared enough to spread the word.  And 5k votes is really impressive compared to most of the other round 1 matches.  For sure, most of Mabi seem to care more about this contest more than Warframe does seeing as how Warframe only really picked up speed in the finals.  If you think in-game rewards carried Mabi all the way to the finals, then you should do a bit more research.

Edited by LobsterFiend

Gosh i don't really like the 50-50% now.

Not sure how many votes it will take to go up by 1% given the high vote volume.

Please, i hope warframe survives this.

I voted for warframe.

We just need 0.1% more votes for it to raise to 51%

Ok, I'll post a thread about this in German and Russian forums, just need to time it right, so that many will actually see it. Does anyone know how to French? My francais isn't good any more. I also heard that a Spanish thread already exists? Excellent. I could try to Japanese, but I'm not sure if my 2 years of studying it would suffice for such kind of topic.

Except the games are not really being awarded anything from MMObomb.  And while the publisher is not the best, the Mabi community is fantastic and are certainly great candidates for winning.

what part of not everyone can play almost any game of nexon you don't understand? what the point of tell something positive about a game which isn't available for everyone? Not everyone in this community have the access to those nexon games to confirm or deny your affirmation.

Ok, I'll post a thread about this in German and Russian forums, just need to time it right, so that many will actually see it. Does anyone know how to French? My francais isn't good any more. I also heard that a Spanish thread already exists? Excellent. I could try to Japanese, but I'm not sure if my 2 years of studying it would suffice for such kind of topic.

My French isn't functional either. Also, I think Warframe JP already shared the new around quite a good bit. 

Then how is it that nexon needs to encourage with ingame stuff to win ? i mean c'mon it's a low blow bribery at best ^^

This competition has turned out way better than I expected. I'm actually a bit invested in it right now. (hangs head) How did I come to care for an online poll by a website I've never heard of before this? I guess it's because I love this game.

Fight on, Tenno!

Then how is it that nexon needs to encourage with ingame stuff to win ? i mean c'mon it's a low blow bribery at best ^^

There are no rules against it, and any game can do it if they wish to. I don't see why you're hating on their decision so much. 

Just bask in the right to boast that Warframe put up a good fight even without incentives.

Mabinogi has been strong before in-game rewards even started.  They barely managed to beat LOTRO in round 1 at 5k votes because some people found out the vote was going on and cared enough to spread the word.  And 5k votes is really impressive compared to most of the other round 1 matches.  For sure, most of Mabi seem to care more about this contest more than Warframe does seeing as how Warframe only really picked up speed in the finals.  If you think in-game rewards carried Mabi all the way to the finals, then you should do a bit more research.

I did not say anything regarding their community. I didn't specifically address Mabinogi. What I specifically said is using the carrot at the end of the stick will earn you votes and possibly win you the F2P Showdown. Mabinogi is using that. Other games used that. Warframe isn't. That disadvantage will materialize in the results of the poll.

There are no rules against it, and any game can do it if they wish to. I don't see why you're hating on their decision so much. 

Just bask in the right to boast that Warframe put up a good fight even without incentives.

1. It's lame

2. I don't like nexon, my encounters with their games have been short and disappointing 

3. i'm not hating just stating my view on it

4. Our community while a "bit" whingy at times still is a good one since we are holding without such tricks so Cheers for Warframe community 

I did not say anything regarding their community. I didn't specifically address Mabinogi. What I specifically said is using the carrot at the end of the stick will earn you votes and possibly win you the F2P Showdown. Mabinogi is using that. Other games used that. Warframe isn't. That disadvantage will materialize in the results of the poll.

Although I partly feel that when others use dirty tactics (even if it isn't that terrible), you are given free reign to do the same, I'm pretty dang happy we've been doing so well without DE giving us any incentives (so far). And if we do win...

HELLA BRAGGING RIGHTS. HOO RAH!

what part of not everyone can play almost any game of nexon you don't understand? what the point of tell something positive about a game which isn't available for everyone? Not everyone in this community have the access to those nexon games to confirm or deny your affirmation.

1. You can just pop on their forums just to check them out.

2.  I'm not saying that you shouldn't pick Warframe...because not being able to play it is actually a viable reason IMO

3.  The person I replied to was sounding kind of misleading by making it sound like Warframe was up against Nexon when, in reality, the focus should really be against Mabi.

4.  Even if you do manage to play it, no one can really confirm what I said because...well...it's an opinion.

We shall fight them on the ice planets.

We shall fight on the ships.

We shall fight on the jungles and the gas cities.

We shall fight them in the void;we shall never surrender.

On another note, come on! We can win this!

And put a notice at the top of the forums. They're doing it, why can't we?