The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Honestly.  The problem is that everyone seems to be playing the "bribing card".  Left and right, people say "oh Nexon is bribing Mabi to vote" or "Airmech is bribing to help Warframe".  Why can't we simply see them as rewards or incentive.  If I was a developer, I would gladly reward my player base if they prove to be loyal to the game.  It's a way to show appreciation people.  God, the cynicism is strong here.

I like warframe but I sadly voted against it because of what Airmech is doing. It's really underhanded for the Airmech Dev to bribe(By offering its winning reward as a "If Warframe Wins" reward) its community with warframe props just to take down the other game because "QQ we lost lets make the big bad botter lose"

Your reasoning is flawed. You should read my posts on this thread. You clearly punish your game for the actions of others. Whom we didn't even ask or offer anything. I'm not being a white-knight here but you clearly punished the innocent.

I like warframe but I sadly voted against it because of what Airmech is doing. It's really underhanded for the Airmech Dev to bribe(By offering its winning reward as a "If Warframe Wins" reward) its community with warframe props just to take down the other game because "QQ we lost lets make the big bad botter lose"

Great job wasting your vote before doing proper research then. I'm sure the Mabinogi community would appreciate it, with their in-game rewards and other games backing it and all.

EDIT : Not saying those aren't legit ways to get votes. They are. Which is the entire reason your action is so hilariously ignorant.

Edited by kaboomonme

Honestly.  The problem is that everyone seems to be playing the "bribing card".  Left and right, people say "oh Nexon is bribing Mabi to vote" or "Airmech is bribing to help Warframe".  Why can't we simply see them as rewards or incentive.  If I was a developer, I would gladly reward my player base if they prove to be loyal to the game.  It's a way to show appreciation people.  God, the cynicism is strong here.

That would be nice if said reward wasn't attached to the stick. If the Devs give a reward AFTER a poll without announcing it beforehand then that's fair. Otherwise, it is not. It's called buying votes.

Listen, Airmech would get Frame cosmetics if they beat us. But we beat them and they OFFERED to help us. We took it. We did not request them to help us. But Mabi asked other games to vote against us.

I wonder if the Airmech players hold word and vote for us, like they (at least some of them) said they would.

I'm sure we're fighting against Vindictus and a part of the APB community too. 

All we really need is moon clan votes like before. 

I wonder if the Airmech players hold word and vote for us, like they (at least some of them) said they would.

Seems like I should've just started the game up:

They even have an announcement in chat.

muURJ5I.jpg

Thats awesome!

Edited by Ogractor

That would be nice if said reward wasn't attached to the stick. If the Devs give a reward AFTER a poll without announcing it beforehand then that's fair. Otherwise, it is not. It's called buying votes.

I can be wrong, but I heard Mabigoni did the exact same thing in one of his previous poll.

Problem is, now, the players expect a reward after every poll.

I can be wrong, but I heard Mabigoni did the exact same thing in one of his previous poll.

Problem is, now, the players expect a reward after every poll.

Well that's more than unfortunate. If that occurred then they really missed the point of the contest.

Wow way to take a stand, I mean it's not like mabinogi are reaching out to every game they can think of for extra votes while a small indie company offers us support. You're such a knight in shining armor.

Wow

Such standards

Many hypocrisy

Very ridiculous.

I could've used all of these computers in my college classroom to vote... but I won't because I'm not a massive jerk and principles tell me not too.

Good to know I'm not the only one.

I think there's 2000 computers here. I have over 2 hours free. So tempting...

Good to know I'm not the only one.

I think there's 2000 computers here. I have over 2 hours free. So tempting...

It's not fair, don't do it. Tenno should keep the balance, not brake it.

If we are destined to win than it will be a fair and honorable victory.