The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

If DE offered any kind of reward, small as it is, we would crush any hopes of Mabinogi winning.

A Catalyst Alert after the pool. RedText announcement. 

We have a online population bigger than the total amount of votes in this pool. 

The problem is that most players don't even come to the forums, are not interested in participating or don't even know there's a pool going on.

we had people suggesting to put it on the news corner (in-game).

I don't think there will be any specific rewards. None have been announced by DE. A warm 'Thank You' in the next devstream is very welcome, though =D

Oh, I tried to summon Dogeer, but Tulzschaframe came instead. My telepathic powers are still unstable it seems  

Admirable still. You will be needed after U13 is here.

Preferably not. It'd be better if we win without incentives other than interest in the game.

I can't imagine they'd do that.

I mean, we had like 4 events before they even considered "wait... what if we do NOT win???" Then they made an event where someone had to lose, and it made a great many people unhappy.

I can imagine them doing something special if we do win, but I can't imagine them dangling something out as a bribe and then not letting us have it if we lost.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say it's really blackmail, not bribery: The other games are saying "We want to give this to you, but we won't UNLESS YOU WIN!"

Just not DE's MO. They love us and want us to be happy.

I can't imagine they'd do that.

I mean, we had like 4 events before they even considered "wait... what if we do NOT win???" Then they made an event where someone had to lose, and it made a great many people unhappy.

I can imagine them doing something special if we do win, but I can't imagine them dangling something out as a bribe and then not letting us have it if we lost.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say it's really blackmail, not bribery: The other games are saying "We want to give this to you, but we won't UNLESS YOU WIN!"

Just not DE's MO. They love us and want us to be happy.

Nice perspective. I guess DE deserves some more credit.

we had people suggesting to put it on the news corner (in-game).

That would get us thousands of votes easily.

But it seems DE have no intentions of interfering with this pool (Even though they are pleased with our efforts) as opposed to developers from other pool participants.

Mabinogi forums is picking up pase again because of warframe players ( watch the fun http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Community/forums#%2Fshowthread.php%3F1141656-Vote-Now-Vote-for-Mabinogi-on-MMOBomb!%2Fpage124%26nxid%3D10). We have managed to get back on topic, best call it a day before I stay up all night.

Fresh link to informative poll: http://home.comcast.net/~1twonky/poll2.html?nxid=10

It said bots were from RO?

How does that prove anything, it basically says RO got disqualified due to botting and that's why they won?

Otherwise wouldn't Mabinogi be disqualified for botting as well?

They acknowledge and shun RO for doing it, they only speculate others have.

You are confused.

MMOBomb removed the botted votes based on IP, and in the end Mabinogi had more legit votes than RO.

That's why Mabinogi won.

There seems to have been a lot of sour grapes tossed at Mabi over the last couple of pages, a lot of you would do well to present yourselves better especially given that quite a few of their members are well aware of this thread.

I was already apart of the Mabi community for a long time lol.

You needn't worry.

You are confused.

MMOBomb removed the botted votes based on IP, and in the end Mabinogi had more legit votes than RO.

That's why Mabinogi won.

That too, but the original discussion we were having was how RO botted to frame Mabinogi as well, and it was confirmed on MMOBomb's end, which I linked the pic of earlier.

Also it seems like Warframe is in the lead atm.