The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mmobomb.com F2P Showdown Megathread (Vote For Warframe!)

Blueklinky

Zaro needs to chill. Posting every 5 minutes isn't the best way to calm things down.

I'm actually quite chill. o -o

And I've already stopped. o 3o

About to go check out the newest panel in the Grineer Systems.

Edited by Zarozian

Mabi people are saying we are cheating...... with bots and the like.  They did the same thing when they were losing to RO.  I for one don't believe it as we have nothing to gain for it.  I just think we as a community are doing a good job of getting our players to vote. I mean with a community of over 7million accounts it isn't hard to get 15-20k votes. That isn't even .5%. It is actually .21%-.28%.

Mabi people are saying we are cheating...... with bots and the like.  They did the same thing when they were losing to RO.  I for one don't believe it as we have nothing to gain for it.  I just think we as a community are doing a good job of getting our players to vote. I mean with a community of over 7million accounts it isn't hard to get 15-20k votes. That isn't even .5%. It is actually .21%-.28%.

It's our loyalty that matters.

DE_Js is touched to tears by how much we care. So we will win this for them as a way of saying "thank you" for being the greatest customer support, and being the greatest developers and staff, that any MMO could ever have.

Actually, thats literally only one person accusing you guys over there.

https://twitter.com/mmobomb/status/450760167827591168  MMObomb stated there was no relevant cheating yesterday, so if there is any cheating, im sure MMObomb would post about it.

Nah apparently 1,490 votes from Airmech from the link AtomRio posted in the above.

But with all that mess they had with RO, I think they are justified with being paranoid, I do not like the accusations, but their excuse is somewhat justified.

Mabi... is that even a relevant game anymore? People talk so much smack about how WoW has existed to long and should just die off... Now warframe... Warframe is where its at!

It is still relevant. The EU servers were shutdown last I looked though.    Glad MMObomb made that twitter post. There was a super influx of Warframe votes around 4:30pm eastern that took the vote from 82% Mabi / 18% warframe to 43% Mabi / 57% Warframe in about 6200 votes. 

Edited by Stonehenge17

Graphics are not everything. Keep that in mind.

Yes gameplay is really quite something.

I can confirm cause I've played both Warframe and Mabi for a really long time now, and those two games are the only games I keep going back to.

Graphics are not everything. Keep that in mind.

If they were, a game like Soldat or VVVVVVVV wouldn't have sold at all. Really, it's about the gameplay as no matter how pretty or ugly your game is, if it's a chore to play mechanically, there's good chances that it's not going to be an enjoyable experience. Graphics are pretty much the cherry atop a well-oiled, functionning mecha-cake.

Also, it's nice to see the votes are clean and the current standings are pretty tight.

Edited by Wiegraf

Yes gameplay is really quite something.

I can confirm cause I've played both Warframe and Mabi for a really long time now, and those two games are the only games I keep going back to.

I agree, graphics are not everything; but then I could never get into mabi. Don't get me wrong, I like the art style (I would love to see a game that looks like valkyria chronicles) but the supah social aspect annoyed me. I get mmo's are about playing with others, but I can do that in fps as well; I just sort of feel like warframe and some of the other games are categorized wrong. There is also the fact that Mabi is old,  it has a large following; TBH while I think mabi is not all that great; I am pleasantly surprised warframe is doing as well as it is.

I hath returned!

Yo, Zaro, looking at the Mabinogi forums it appears I missed some drama? :o

Don't worry about it.

Just some really hurt feelings and some dropped morals.

Nothing to do with how we're winning, go in game and gather more votes.

Anyways I need to check Grineer Systems for the new panel.

I agree, graphics are not everything; but then I could never get into mabi. Don't get me wrong, I like the art style (I would love to see a game that looks like valkyria chronicles) but the supah social aspect annoyed me. I get mmo's are about playing with others, but I can do that in fps as well; I just sort of feel like warframe and some of the other games are categorized wrong. There is also the fact that Mabi is old,  it has a large following; TBH while I think mabi is not all that great; I am pleasantly surprised warframe is doing as well as it is.

I know it's not for everyone, but it's one of those rare extremely unique MMOs, truly a one of a kind.

And on top of that a great community overall.

Don't worry about it.

Just some really hurt feelings and some dropped morals.

Nothing to do with how we're winning, go in game and gather more votes.

Anyways I need to check Grineer Systems for the new panel.

Shenanigans happen I suppose.

If it's an April Fools prank from Hek I'm just going to go dormant until tomorrow.

If no cheating happened according to the MMOBomb staff, there's nothing anyone can say about it. They have more access and authority to the data than we do. Even if Warframe was behind, I can't see myself getting so worked up over an influx of votes which can always happen, especially on the last day.

MMObomb isn't that big of a site to begin with, not to say it's small either though. It updates frequently sure, but the quality of their articles can be lacking sometimes. At least it helps with keeping people up-to-date on the latest F2Ps. So whether we win or lose, the publicity gained for either side leans more towards minimal than moderate.

Edited by Xelorx