Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

hello / wipe?

Kelso

Hi im new and i realy like the game so far. my only big issue right now is that it can be hard to find people to play with.

And my question is if there will be any wipes ingame?

Where are you from? You could join my group, we are often playing.

And as of right now, there's no planned wipes/resets, however, that can change depending on how the game is shaping.

Im from the netherlands, and i hope there wont be a wipe. im trying to save up for the rhino warframe

Feel free to add me: FanaticGamer

And again, the latest information is that there is no wipes planned, but I'm not entirely confident it wont happen, I can't think of a single f2p game that went out of closed beta, where they didn't wipe.

Welcome Kelso, hope you enjoy the game!

If you don't mind a little hijacking, I was wanting to expand on your wipe question! In the advent that there is a wipe, will platinum be refunded? I've been wanting to pay up for a Founder package and buy some stuff but I'm worried if I spend platinum now it wont be returned come wipe.

Welcome Kelso, hope you enjoy the game!

If you don't mind a little hijacking, I was wanting to expand on your wipe question! In the advent that there is a wipe, will platinum be refunded? I've been wanting to pay up for a Founder package and buy some stuff but I'm worried if I spend platinum now it wont be returned come wipe.

I wrote support about this, and they told me in case a wipe/reset were to happen, you were going to be refunded the platinum,