Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Optional Mission Feedback Survey

[DE]Rebecca

200 Characters is still extremely short. Sometimes even so short that you have to cut down on proper grammar. I don't think people would want 2000 characters at max. But something like 400 wouldn't have hurt much and at least allowed more flexibility to word your thoughts.

Also, maximum character limit doesn't mean that everyone is going to exploit that limit as well.

Something that just hopped into my mind;

I would have appreciated it a lot if you put this survey as News-entry into the actual GAME news on the top left in the lobby, so you would reach an even bigger audience.

I couldn't use this to bag on rescue missions because interception just sucks so much.

I mean, I know it's a "hold the node" type thing which has been a greatly playable staple of shooters/mmo's forever, but this one is just not even kind of fun.  Not saying it can't be without tweaks, just that I completely avoid them as-is.  I ran enough to do the event, and two or three tries at it when it was first offered, and that's as much as I can stomach---frankly, if I didn't like the gun that's we'll be getting from this I probably would have passed on the event.

The changes to Rescue made in recent updates have been a great first step, little things like being able to give the hostage your gun go a long way to making those missions less frustrating and more interesting, something players will actually want to experiment around with.  I just hope that you guys know that addressing the flimsiness and helplessness of the hostage is only a first step, and that the AI/Pathfinding of the hostage is still a major issue.  Just about every Rescue mission I play I witness the hostage running around in circles, uselessly running at a wall, being seemingly terrified of things like stairs or uneven surfaces in general and taking some completely baffling roundabout routes trying to get by, and in a lot of cases they can't even make it with me to the end of the level and I backtrack through several rooms to find them spinning in circles at the top of a staircase or something and I can't get them dislodged from their little confusion loop unless I happen to be using my Loki.

So, I hope you're working on the hostage AI issues now that you've added features to them, and if there's ways we in the community can help like providing screenshots of places where hostages get stuck or EE.log files for maps that a hostage couldn't navigate, please let us know.

Kill Interception. Kill it with Fire. Bring back Raid missions.

A public interception usually consists of me and 3 clueless windowlickers who can't grasp the single concept of holding a point and keeping enemies away from them so I end up having to revive them all the time and even the first round of the mission takes 15 minutes, and we barely make it.

Going a bit off-topic now but...

Please, increase spawn rate of Oxium (and Scavenger) Ospreys on Jupiter missions. Currently only reliable way to get any amount of Oxium is to grind Kappa which bores me to tears and is no fun whatsoever. Repetition, when taken to extreme level will kill any fun of the game, because you are not playing the game to have fun, you play the game for the sake of grind. But it is the only option. Jupiter missions MIGHT spawn one or two Oxium Ospreys IF you are lucky. And you are lucky to get 4 Oxium per run. Usually it is a lot less.

Scavenger Drones are a rare sight as well, can't seem to even complete my Codex entry for them at this rate.

Truth to be told, I am getting tired of this endless grindfest and repetition. And yet again this update introduced more grind. Right now my clan is obsessed with ODD, and want to do nothing else. For fun? I don't think so. They just want to get the new prime sh*t and then will go back to lurking for months, until the next update.

And this feedback form was a farce. Our space was so limited and questions formed in such a way that you get the responses you want to hear and there is just no way we can give you guys proper feedback trough it.

Edited by SoanoS