Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De]Sheldon

Calayne

Toldja you'd be next.

20140305_164805.jpg

I was kind of wondering whether Sheldon should be Frost or Loki: On the one hand, bald dudes look good in coats. On the other hand, Spoiler King. (And in a totally unrelated topic: Ninja hoodies.)

This is for the men and women of Warframe, who make the hard decisions we may never know about. Thank you, guys! 

And to the Studio Manager, who I still don't quite know what the job entails: Never stop spoilin' goodies! And hopefully we'll see you eat chilli again some day in an interview! ;)  

Reference material:

Smilewithyoureyes.png

Came from the GIF I found through Geoff! It's a really old one, I stalked his old posts until I found it! Ugh, creepy.

Edited by Calayne

Dat nails or claws :D

Yeah, Loki's got some long-arse nails, man. Dude's a total psychopath! I like it.

Haha, I'm actually kinda honoured that they put up ExcaliGeoff, but I'd be totally shy if they did that again. xD  

Next one's Mynki. That one's gonna take a while, though. What with school and all.

Oh man, just wait until DE see this, Geoff will no longer be the only one.

So are you going to do everyone who shows up on the streams?

Haha, not everyone, but close, I think. Mynki, Steve and Scott, for sure, and maybe Rebecca and Megan, too, if I feel confident enough to draw female faces! Ladies tend to be harder to draw, cause I think it needs more skill! 

(hides this topic from Geoff)

This is great :)

Haha, based on the below response, looks like he's too keen on Loki-Sheldon! On the bright side, you no longer have to lean in to Geoff's chest and speak into it to be heard on Livestreams! Switch-teleporting the Mic seems like a pretty big waste of Energy.

you wish :D

guess what MY new wallpaper is.....

Sweet. ^^   Love the cats on your monitor, by the way. They're adorable!

Warframe: Wallpaper Wars 2014

Spoiler: Geoff's Wallpaper:

5QImAmL.jpg

Wow, Geoff's desktop is a pretty neat thing! Or was it intentionally cleared out so we don't see any sensitive material?! Mmmmmm, conspiracy theory! 

hmm any one else notice the 1 single flash file located with the picture in this ? Maybe a teaser at something ?

Haha, yeah! You're right, it's just sitting there. Maybe it's... a new trailer? ;O 

I'm honored you used my gif as the reference. You are quite the artist :D

From way back when: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/147808-sheldon-gif-as-requested-by-geoff/

Links to others so everyone can add to their warframe-related gif library:

Sheldon 2.0 - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/162036-sheldon-gif-20/

HUD Timelapse from Livestream - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/183686-hud-time-lapse-gif/

Edited by Komatoast