Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Do Your Homework?

Kadishia

I guess that the guy who started this post has difficulty deciding weather to do his homework, achieve nothing by doing it, besides wasting 1-2 hours of his life, or not to do it in favor of some quality time (most likely) in front of the PC. From my experience, you get much more information and satisfaction by sitting in front of the computer. What i`ve learned in school (second year of college atm) was bs, and i thank god i`ve stopped doing homework since 6th grade. Just to be clear, i`m not saying that school is bad, i`m just saying that if you have a mind of your own and think you can handle your life without giving a flac about school, you should go for it.

I guess that the guy who started this post has difficulty deciding weather to do his homework, achieve nothing by doing it, besides wasting 1-2 hours of his life, or not to do it in favor of some quality time (most likely) in front of the PC. From my experience, you get much more information and satisfaction by sitting in front of the computer. What i`ve learned in school (second year of college atm) was bs, and i thank god i`ve stopped doing homework since 6th grade. Just to be clear, i`m not saying that school is bad, i`m just saying that if you have a mind of your own and think you can handle your life without giving a flac about school, you should go for it.

Truthfully, the only reason to do homework in primary and secondary school is because it's usually graded. Not that that stopped me, much to my parents' dismay.

I'm in this weird position in life where I love doing my homework, so yeah.

Dude... that`s wrong. I usually am so lazy that i dont even get up from my PC to eat. I find it a huge waste of time. I also postpone every assignment for college to the last day, yet to the last few hours before it`s due. Am i broken? Is there anyone else out there that shares my vission? If not, I might need help. lol

Dude... that`s wrong. I usually am so lazy that i dont even get up from my PC to eat. I find it a huge waste of time. I also postpone every assignment for college to the last day, yet to the last few hours before it`s due. Am i broken? Is there anyone else out there that shares my vission? If not, I might need help. lol

I'm so lazy that I wait until my bladder hurts to go pee.

Edited by Kohira