The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Hotfixes But..

Steeldragonz

as much as i like all the hotfixes the fact that due to the fusion price mess some of us lost millions of credits, still really &!$$es me off. Because all i feel like im doing is trying to grind credits over and over right now, not mods, not precepts, not trying to rank weapons or sentinels up... just grind more goddamn credits to replace what i lost. and its starting to get old because grinding for money isnt a goal that feels "fun"

Honestly it was no different from grinding for resources or grinding the bosses. The thing about grinding for credits is that it comes at a much quicker pace believe it or not.

Need a quick 20k? Well do M prime and rush that level 20 times and it only takes 1-2mins per un with a fast warframe

Need more? Well Toj is the place to be with a consistant drop of cronus blueprints.

Grinding is grinding and in F2p games you have to grind. Sorry

They did annouce perhaps 1(ish) week ago that they were looking into the extreamly expensive cost of using some cores and mods to fuse, so its not entirely on them you did make the choice as a free willed human to fuse those mods and then continue to farm credits to do so. In the mean-time the "cheap" way to do fusion wasnt bugged, you were and still are able to use the same mod (dupe. care) to fuse at a low cost (200-800 credits) for a substancial increase in mod XP comparable to high rares fusion cores, while yes finding the same card as the one you are trying to level is about the same odds are recieving a fusion core.

Either way we need to remember that the process of fusion is in place primarly as a credit sink hole, causing the thinning of credits from the player base so game play doesnt become overall useless because youll be able to afford anything that ever comes to shop.

Honestly it was no different from grinding for resources or grinding the bosses. The thing about grinding for credits is that it comes at a much quicker pace believe it or not.

Need a quick 20k? Well do M prime and rush that level 20 times and it only takes 1-2mins per un with a fast warframe

Need more? Well Toj is the place to be with a consistant drop of cronus blueprints.

Grinding is grinding and in F2p games you have to grind. Sorry

There should be more alternatives than doing easiest mission that requires no mods.

Right now farming hard planets for credit is not viable, which should be. All we're doing now is speed running, no point in doing anything else actually.

I'm just gathering credits too. I don't know if the situation would be the same had my account been wiped completely.

At least crafting materials aren't a problem anymore. Needless to say, I don't have a huge amount of useless credits lying around either.

Hunting for credits is much more enjoyable than hunting for rubedo, because it's not as dependant on luck. I can just get credits and happen to get rubedo while I'm at it.

While this new extremely credit-focused system needs tweaking (no rewards for high level content etc.), it has fixed quite a few things so far. I'm waiting to see what they'll do with this system. I'm sure they're not yet finished with it in its current state.

Edited by Inofor

It's funny, before Update 7 people were begging for a credit sink, and after Update 7 people are whining that it costs too much.

Some people were, not everyone heh.

Just like some people cried about rollers, not everyone. Yet the only boss they created for UP7 was a boss that spawns rollers non-stop.

(BTW If ya haven't learned yet, stand on a box, use a decoy, use ironskin, it's not rocket science)

Im more &!$$ed they didnt warn us about our old mods being complete thrash when U7 is about to hit.

Would have 5m more now and wouldnt have this credit burden, came into U7 with only 200k.

The mods from update 6 were not trashed... they were turned into fusion cores which if you had a ton of them like I did gave you plenty to level up your new mods. Yes you could have sold them before update 7 hit but then you would have an insane amount of money but would be lacking the fusion cores to level up your new mods. And as for the credit sink they have done some to help aid in the situation like increase the rewards for missions. Though I wish they would raise the selling price of mods.