The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Firing Up The Hype Train!

DeathMavrik

We don't know that. They said they were aiming for this week or next week. Next week is more likely but who knows, we might get it today.

It's this week... because if it wasn't this week, they would simply put up a Reinforcements update and be done with it...

And they'd also just outright tell us.

It's this week... because if it wasn't this week, they would simply put up a Reinforcements update and be done with it...

And they'd also just outright tell us.

Have you been here last week (think it was last week)? And a few weeks prior? ;P

They've given us late updates with nothing but reinforcements several times now and said nothing about what was in the update those times.

Edited by SolidSp33d

Have you been here last week (think it was last week)? And a few weeks prior? ;P

They've given us late updates with nothing but reinforcements several times now and said nothing about what was in the update those times.

Alright... if it wasn't tonight, would Grineeer have checked in with us so early in this thread? Lol

Alright... if it wasn't tonight, would Grineeer have checked in with us so early in this thread? Lol

lolol our suffering sustains him, you know that.

I do have hope it will be today. Of course part of me is pissed because I was still working a a melee 2.0 related video, but eh. much rather make one while studying the actual thing. :D