The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Firing Up The Hype Train!

DeathMavrik

Been out of the loop regarding tf2 stuff for a while but that was great

On topic: Woo hypetrain!

The guy who made that vid is the same guy that's done the Teamformers. I expect to see that one in Saxxys 2014. I love it. And it rather properly describes DE at the moment

People who have seen this vid want this kind of game mode in TF2...and i cant blame them.

Warframe Journal, 3/5/2014:

Page refresh #....751 i believe? I've lost count... And still no official word of Melee 2.0 and whether or not it'll truly be in this update. My mind is beginning to crumble more and more with each press of f5. The only thing keeping me sane is the fact that i know i'm not alone in this *glances at the forums* and the thought of slashing through waves of Grineer Scum.

Hopefully there will be word of it within the hour. If not....then i just don't know.

-LegendOfAB

*sip sip* Oh, there's gonna be a big-ol update tonight... but it'll be awhile still. Until then...

post-11116-Go-to-the-Winchester-have-a-p

Also, this is WAY better of a hype train... Yes, it's OC HYPE TRAIN, WAAAAHHHH???

uVonrXJ.jpg

I love that lotus pic! I know redskittlez made it! Can't wait for the CHOOCHOO!!!!

Look up "A Horrible Place" on Tumblr for the uncensored version of that animation, and much, much more.

The name should be warning enough.

Or I suppose "whattchewant"

Also, no, I am not sorry for what I tempted you to experience.

Edited by Farren