Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mouse Leaves Game, Game Minimizes.

Liantedan

I use 2 monitors, and today ( I didn't notice this problem yesterday ) when I play Warframe in fullscreen, I can also get my mouse cursor to go onto my second monitor. When I then rightclick to aim, the second mousepointer rightclicks my desktop there and pops up the dropdown options, which causes Warframe to minimize itself.

I can quickly Alt+Tab back to the game, but by then usually my shields are already down.

Is there a way to restrict the mouse to the fullscreen application that I might have disabled, or could the update have a hand in this ?

I've had the same issue a few times lately. Can't seem to figure out what causes it, so I can't manage any work-around. Sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't. I've tried all sorts of resolution changes and stuff, but nothing seems to be able to force the application to retain focus of the cursor. It slips out to windows, and makes the game literally unplayable at the moment.

Hmm... I use dual monitors as well, but because of the fact that I'm usually reading forums/watching youtube while I play - I play in windowed mode. Never have any problems with mouse slipping and have to alt+tab in order to release it (at least while playing, in menus I can free-roam, but the game doesn't minimize on click.) Might try playing in windowed mode until this gets fixed.