Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.4.0

[DE]Rebecca

From in-game Red Text, archived for humor value. I take credit only for the transcription errors.

Thanks a BUNCH Momaw! Was rather angry I didn't manage to even skim redtext as it came in the middle of a hectic mission and it ended too fast for me to be able to read it proper. *bows in appreciation*

Edited by DarkVeghetta

Panic buttons now can be un-alerted. This means if you've been detected on a ship/planet/location, you can revert the alarms to a neutral state to complete missions with a more 'stealthy' approach.

I rarely say this but thank you, finally. This one change will open up and make viable a whole new style of play. While this may not be ideal for Pickup Groups it will give people in organized friendly groups something else to do. Mainly trying to play stealthy in group, going pure Melee take downs.

·         Panic buttons now can be un-alerted. This means if you've been detected on a ship/planet/location, you can revert the alarms to a neutral state to complete missions with a more 'stealthy' approach.

·

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~

DE THIS IS AWESOOOOMEEEE

DE, let me just say, thank you for listening to your players with regards to the Prime Access pack. I really appreciate that you made it possible for people to get the exclusive stuff seperately from the Prime gear, and at a lower price.