[DE]Rebecca

Update 12.4.0

Update 12.4.0

·         Grineer Galleon gameplay additions: (broken light electrical hazard, new door type that damages players as the pass through).

·         Corpus Laser doors adjusted under the hood to be more reliable at damaging passer-bys.

I hate this new addition,

its annoying as hell ,

as if corpus laser doors weren't bad enough (one of the major reasons why nearly everyone hates corpus and contributed tho their extinction).

Remove it please!

DE are u intentionally trying to give players more reasons to quit this game 

• Upvote 1

·         Panic buttons now can be un-alerted. This means if you've been detected on a ship/planet/location, you can revert the alarms to a neutral state to complete missions with a more 'stealthy' approach.

Too bad my computer can't update warframe no matter how many times I have to wait for it to almost finish and tell me "Update Fail". Well I'm going to have to miss this event. Sorry Gorgon wraith, maybe next NEVER!.

Even if you claim to have fixed the sniper overlay issues you didn't, they are still not aligned, do i need to take screen shots or mayby take a video that sniper overlay is still broken

and 12.4.0 no pull v2

Pull is good where it is now, there are other skills needing more work righ tnow. The nerfs to Pull where justified.

I say this as a player who really loves Mag and uses her a lot, mind you.

Why are we destroying all these cores? It seems like they'd be better spent in my dojo since Tenno reactors don't seem to be all that efficient... :p

Ah, the event has been escalated and greater rewards can't amuse me more to bring me back again. Alrighty, gonna finish this event again in one run.

Thanks as always DE :)

And, please Fix / Revert Ghost. I spent a lot of platinum kitting out my Shade, I love playing stealth, I want to use it again. 

Curious.

I just noticed that they split Infested Runners into regular and volatile ones. *grabs the Codex Scanner* and they also returned Phorid his 100% knockback on melee back. I don't know if that is more or less dangerous than the old behaviour, mostly because it is situational. To combine the best of two worlds, I'd suggest you put his knockback chance to 50%.