Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.4.0

[DE]Rebecca

That was way too short of an event. Did both parts solo in 15 min. I hope there is more parts to it or they up the difficulty or something.

It was fun but it needed to be harder and longer.

That's what she said.

But this looks like a fun update. Off to play!

So long and thanks for all the fish!

(That's what he said.)

The Gorgon Wraith looks...weird. If the colors had been inverted, it would've been much better but this is still pretty awesome.

I hope the Wraith version fixes the accuracy nerf of the original Gorgon.

Same here. I'll accept an accurate, beefed-up Gorgon Wraith to make up for my now-defunct and recently-potato'd classic Gorgon.

Edited by DarkVeghetta

DE, you guys have actually done something worthy of praise for once. Thank you for this update.

Many fixes to issues we've been having for a while. While I do wish that Melee 2.0 should have been released earlier, this is still great to tide things over. The event seems worthwhile too.

But the greatest compliment I can give to you in the update is the Prime Access packs. You guys finally chose to separate the accessories from the main access packs, allowing those of us who only want those sweet-&#! syandanas and boosters but don't want to spend over 100CAD on the packs.

So once again, thank you.

But to those who are thinking of buying the Stomp Pack, don't, Get the Roar Pack + the separate accessories Pack instead. By doing that, you can save a couple of buck although you get half the plat. But seriously, 2k+ plats is more than sufficient.

"Corpus Laser Doors adjusted under the hood to be more reliable at damaging passer-by."

Well, there's the junk-punch.

"Panic buttons can now be un-alerted"

And that entirely makes up for it :)

"Split Auto-Fuse into two buttons"

And thank you for this.

Omg, and I was just about to go to bed. I HAVE WORK IN THE MORNING DARN IT!! O_O Now i'mma be up for years....

nope, you can complete this event very fast (I just finished it)

Bring a Trinity for the last mission (when you have to protect the core)