[DE]Rebecca

Update 12.4.0

My feedback for this update: overall positive.

The event, although not really to my taste, introduced an interesting, innovative mechanic. That's always good. Also, it was skill-based, not grind-based. That's even better! I went it solo, and the only reason I got a passing score was because I used a Mag and Energy restores to keep my shields up all the time. It was close, but I made it.

Also, a veritable avalanche of bug fixes. Great job!

I couldn't really take a good look at the new tileset because I was more worried about protecting the Core than sightseeing, but it gave a nice impression, like a hybrid between the Asteroid and the Forest. I'll be waiting for the introduction of this tileset into regular missions to take a good look at it.

The un-alert feature is IMO one of the most intriguing parts of this update. For one thing, it's certainly a very good step into making stealth viable again in the game, and I'm sure I'll be using once in a while. On the other hand, maybe there could be a limit to how many times it can be done on the same mission... after two or three consecutive instances of the alarm being turned off only to have the serial killer Tenno show up again, one would think the crew would be permanently on an alert state ;)

Also one minor change you forgot in your patchnotes, the Wooden Sand Garden in the Dojo has received a massive overhaul and now looks beautiful. Thanks for that!

Last note, about the new Corpus voices... I know I voted in the DC for this exact thing, but... for some reason, I'm finding the new Corpus dialogue hilariously cute. Literally, it makes me giggle. I really can't say if that's a good or bad thing... maybe it'll just grow on me with time.

As for the other stuff, I either haven't seen it or don't care. Again, overall a positive update.

• Upvote 3

Gaaaaah and i don't want to play because i have a job interview today xd. Must control myself. Ghnnnnng rhino prime. Event. Gorgon wraith . That temptation.

Just a question, will stalker spawn while doing the tethra's doom operations? kinda hunting for him right now(need hate badly), and i'd quite like it if i can hit 2 birds with 1 stone while doing the operations.

Yeah, he just popped up for us.

I've done the event and scored over 780 have I earned the rewards? can we get something notifying us that we have?

nice update... in the sudden midweek.

new event? nice. cool. I guess. 

rhino prime is kinda okay...ish.

now, ankyros prime? I never saw anyone swinging ankyros around. will skip this one.

boltor prime? okaaay...ish. a bit meh, but okay...ish. maybe good for show off and looking good.

akbronco prime? well... nope.

i was hoping a magistar prime.

R...R...Rhino.. Prime.. heck yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay, no sleep in this days. no sleep, no eating, just playing warframe!! 

So I got over 700 score, rewards will be given after the end of the event right?

DAMNDAMNDAMN
This update was no customizable HUD, no HUD update.
Hey DE, please fix immediately worst cheap NEW-HUD

Update 12.4.0

·         New Corpus Crewmen voices are here! They now have their own language and a whole new style as voted by the Design Council!

At last! No more "ape noises" from the corpus! :D

·         Panic buttons now can be un-alerted. This means if you've been detected on a ship/planet/location, you can revert the alarms to a neutral state to complete missions with a more 'stealthy' approach.

Appreciate all the others but this "turn off the alarms" feature is something I've wanted since... well, since alarms were in! Thanks for this. Time for some 'stealth' runs! :D

THANK YOU DE
DE ARIGATō
DE GAMSAHABNIDA
DE Xièxiè
DANKE DE
MERCI DE
DE GRAZIE
شكرا DE
DE אַ דאַנק

GRACIAS DE

Spanish is a great language.

CHANGES:

·         Disable auto-joining of other players when playing keys in public mode. Players will be required to join via invite or right-clicking from chat context menu.

Why the hell isn't auto-join a separate option to begin with? There is no in between nor a way to prevent auto-join after selecting missions in public so you are pretty much stuck with the host you end up on, and with a lot of players in my region having poor quality internet service or low end pc's It pains me when I am forced into laggy unplayable missions when I could be hosting them instead on my high speed fiber and more then adequate desktop.

The ping limiter does nothing to prevent me ending up on bad hosts...

CHANGES:

·         Split Auto-Fuse into two buttons; one for just fusion cores, and one for just duplicate mods.

·         Fixed malfunctioning Sentinel Regen mod.

·         Fixed fusion thinking a mod would exceed the drain limit of a config slot it's not installed in.

Finally! Thank you

• Upvote 1

i thought there would be improvements on volt because of electric mods event. i hope you consider overload's stun is as good as frost's avalanche.

For everyone who is quoting me...LOL

I put "Thank you in" into google and just copied and pasted....if you were offended my apologies 

Edit:  My post was a dedicated to the lost player who used to say Thank you in different languages every update..

RIP Tenno

Edited by Ishki88

THANK YOU DE
DE ARIGATō
DE GAMSAHABNIDA
DE Xièxiè
DANKE DE
MERCI DE
DE GRAZIE
شكرا DE
DE אַ דאַנק

from all the stuff you wrote... I understood 6 languages :P Yidish, German, Italian, English, French and Arabic. Wow..... Why did I understand this??? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME?!!!

Great update 

OKAY I'll leave if you want me to do it that much...

Good, something to do for a while, any chalanging stuff here or simply like before ?

Nope, one run 2-manned 685, event done...way too easy.

Some weekend event right?

I foresee everyone and their mother sporting a Gorgon Wraith next Wednesday to get their 3000 Mastery for it.

Edited by Mickey1779

Very very appreciating the fixes!

Vauban's Vortex - gonna test it. If it works - well done!

Other than that. The HiJack mission needs a buff, to be honest. A single run and over 700 points and no challenge? Enemy didn't even dare to fight us cO