Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.4.0

[DE]Rebecca

New Bug:

Player's "Score Table" won't show any kills / skill used / damage taken / etc.

E.g. Vauban on ODD - Always using Bastille/Vortex, skill count at the end: 0.

New Issue:

AFK Leechers will prevent countdown timer. Doing the trinity helmet alert atm and the timer won't inject even if 2/4 players are at the end location. Fix this or implement the kick option into the game. It is really pi**ing off playing with such skillless players.

Feeling like being among stupid MMORPG powerleveled afk leechers.

Edited by Pacheon

I think that the new electric hazards on the Grineer Galleons need to be toned down a bit. On Ceres I've been one-shot killed by them once so far and came within a hair's breadth of being one-shoted a few more times in a mid 20's (and forma'ed) Loki with high ranked shield mods.

There seems to be little way to see the hazards, especially if you are sprinting, and your first warning is a yellow lightning bolt and all of your shields and most of your health suddenly disappearing. This basically makes using an electric resistance almost mandatory for solo players and lower ranked players.

I can see having to revive teammates a lot more often as the Grineer electric hazards/traps function now.

I can vouch for this. These things ate me up and there's not exactly a way to react/avoid them (especially when in a shootout and you're focussing on the fight) considering its difficult to even see what is going to shock you and what isn't. They literally destroy your shields even on tanky frames running high level/max redirection and vigor. Died twice to them yesterday. Either tone them down or make them more noticeable/avoidable.

THE GOOD:

• I enjoy that you have chosen Ankyros Prime. It might raise a few eyebrows, but the first time when I equipped my Rhino with Ankyros, it absolutely felt like those two belong together. Thank you for doing this.
  • "Added Tutorial buttons to various sections of the game" - Very good. The transition is faster than with the previous tutorial, you just need to have the text appear a bit sooner to keep that awkward pause from happening.
  • "Panic buttons now can be un-alerted" - OH YES. SO MUCH LOVE!
  • "Improvements to Rescue target in Rescue missions" - Much needed, very amazing. But you could have written ALL changes :P So like, you can choose to give them your secondary weapon now, and they scale with mission level. They search cover a bit better and are a bit better out of the way, but still get stuck very often.

• "Grineer Galleon gameplay additions: new door type that damages players as the pass through)" - FINALLY. Though you forgot to mention that it is a magnetic effect, so people lose their energy. Very fitting!

• "lots of fixes" - Very welcome.

Stealth changes:

#) Allied NPC icons are now SMALL TIDY BLUE DOTS. Finally. Thank you. Now you only need to make the bad guys red dots. You can do it. It isn't that hard. You just proved it.

#) Is the option for particle effects new? If so, thank you.

THE OTHER:

• "Split Auto-Fuse into two buttons; one for just fusion cores, and one for just duplicate mods" - Uhm... HOW ABOUT BOTH? You forgot the third option apparently. The "first duplicates, then cores." as it was already. If I enter 10 out of 28 and then click on "cores", then it removes the 10 I already put onto it."
  • "Revised enemy AI Leader ability sounds." - I don't hear them any more so something is definitely different.

Stealth Changes:

#) Red enemy outline upon hitting with melee attack? I don't know if it is needed but it certainly is easier to see how many people are getting hit with AoE weapons. But overall I think this is just a performance sink and cannot see any applicable reason for this.

#) Gorgon sounds different, at least from Grineer Heavy gunners, dunno if the player Gorgon sounds different too ( I don'T have it any more). Definitely sounds beefier, perhaps a bit too much bass. I kinda miss the aggression of the attack from the sound, the gun feels a bit too "slender" to have such a thick sound. But in time I feel I can get used to it, on a positive level.

THE BAD:

• "New Corpus Crewmen voices are here!" - Oh God what have you done. Those are absolutely disgusting. Now the Corpus sound as bestial and crude as the Grineer, instead of having them more separate from each other, I expected a colder, cleaner tone if anything. I don't get it. You break something that was working while leaving other things untouched. How about robotic Bosses? They still sound like Moas. how about Moas in general? They all sound the same. But no, you rather change that. Please bring back old Corpus sounds, and use the new sounds only to apply to a few selected Corpus units, if anything. Furthermore, if you were already doing the effort of re-recording, you have not thought about doing a helmet-off voice. Because that is what happens. Sometimes you just barely shoot off the face protection of a Corpus and they still live, and run, and continue talking. Again - these are GRINEER TYPE voices. Very big fail here. Normally I am very pleased with your art design. but this is a huge letdown.
  • "Grineer Galleon: broken light electrical hazard" - Are you for real? not only can't you see that stuff remotely, but it is also epilepsy inducing obnoxious. Tone that done please. Also, their damage output is absolutely unreal. Into the ground with it please.

Stealth Changes:

#) New Bleed sound isn't quite as compelling. It rather sounds like small crabs gnawing at you.

The amount of content in this update is in my opinion, enough to suffice those who've been taking a break. I personally love the new additions to the void and will be spending some time with a group of friends playing. Love the update, keep up the good work DE!

Question: where it says "Complete the mission with between 250 and 499 points and you will receive the following mods", does that mean if we exceed 500+ points, we don't receive the mods? I got 741 points on my first run, so will I be missing out for passing over 499?

Question: where it says "Complete the mission with between 250 and 499 points and you will receive the following mods", does that mean if we exceed 500+ points, we don't receive the mods? I got 741 points on my first run, so will I be missing out for passing over 499?

I'm going to guess that rewards are cumulative, so at each level you would get that level's rewards plus all the rewards you would have gotten for the levels preceding it.

But that's just a guess.

Hi Rebecca :)

Why was this done with only were credit rewards only taken out of ODD when there hasn't been any in there for ages? I just ran a 35 minute T3 S and got 4 stacks of credits for rewards. A little lopsided don't ya think? Those are the missions that need the credits removed.

I just going to guess that the Rewards for the Event are given after it is over.

its the shame that DE keeps forgeting to add this ... :D 

but it could be cool if rewards are giwen once u have done prerequisites. coz now ... long wait begins :D

Edited by GolDraG

Has Frost been buffed? I noticed that the Grinneer with the moveable snow globe has a globe that is plated. 

I have a question too 

Avalanche is not freeze enemy anymore?
( freeze 3~4 sec before update 1.2.4 and now  0.2 sec )

we just play this event with 3 characters, we got 627 points on the first try.

Too easy or have a very good warframe ?

Trinity lvl 30 + Greenlock lvl 15 forma 1

Nova 30

Ember Prime 30

But it was fun ^^

Just do it again with 4 characters, 729 points Yeah :p

Edited by Moubai

well feedback on the Orokin Derelict Defense mission, 'The Drop tables are SCREWED - No Primes drop now and

have played these on a number of different occasions, with different players. When i started playing those

missions you got a prime part 1 out of 3 or 4 times, now a key is given as a rewards during the mission and

another key is given after the 20 mins are up !.

New CORPUS voices are HORRIBLE! They are Grineer with sore throat! They are ugly, annoying, and just a copy of the grineer voices.

Why, DE? Why are you doing this to the Corpus? I used to like them as an enemy faction. Unlike the Grineer, they used to resist headshots, and now their helmets are just useless, since they break with just one shot. They had nice and different (from the grineers) voices, and you changed them with more robotic grineer voices. I know where this is going to end. I already saw it in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer. All the factions, with all the different styles, will become just the same, and the only thing that will make the Corpus different from the Grineer will be the appearance.

You have to do something about it DE, you must!  Give the Corpus the unique feeling that they had!