Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12.4.0

[DE]Rebecca

I've done the mission numerous times but haven't gotten any rewards. Is it because I'm doing it solo? I know I'm getting enough points.

The rewards aren't given out immediately for this event. You'll have to wait until it ends.

Some very nice additions and fixes to the game, good job guys :)

My only issues are:
Oberon's new helmet looks like he wants to give everyone some tongue... very creepy :P
The cables on Valkyr's new helmet have some weird physics, the cables bounce/flail around like crazy in the wrong place.
Tethra's Doom event is far to easy (albeit less time consuming) compared to previous events that offered similar rewards, I understand that its hard to find a balance but making it that easy is a little disheartening when you finish the mission for the 1st time, have a score of 800+ and have a "That was it?" look smeared across your face whilst wondering what to do next...

NICE DE!!

a big step towards a new mission type.

some suggestions:

-add some "long-range" /sniper type units (one which goes into covers from fires) to damage the core/ players. so the players have to kill them instead of staying close to the core throughout the mission.

-

Good:

- New event idea.

- New sound of Gorgon (but won't bother me)

- Vauban's Vortex

- The new additions

Bad:

- Swords [Attack SFX] bug. You will hear player's sword attack no matter where you and your teammates are located at!

- The new SFX of the Corpus is kinda ... must get used to it. Seems like they caught some cold.

- Ancients or any kind of "Leaders", or easily said, those who are causing heavy noises, are too loud. Regular gameplay sounds: 100%, the scream noise kind of 250%.

- Host Migration upon mission start still causing trouble. If I would host (6 mbit/s down to 1 mbit/s upstream), no one would complain, but the issue will force someone else to host. Great, a nice laggy session. This will happen, no matter if I just portforwarded it manually or via uPnP.

- Void is still lagging (FPS based) people. I don't know what I should turn off. It was Bloom and Local Reflections before. Now it doesn't even matter what I turn off. I will always hit 27-32 FPS in some sessions during the whole mission. Playing on SOLO will set the game's FPS to 60+ and that is really odd. I know that P2P will force to sync the clients, but really? It impacts my FPS from such a good range to a miserable rate ...

was easier then expected but should def add more missions like interception not hijack though was far to short oh absolutely love boltor prime and rhino prime though I am really hoping for a nekros prime in the near future ^.^

Just a question, will stalker spawn while doing the tethra's doom operations? kinda hunting for him right now(need hate badly), and i'd quite like it if i can hit 2 birds with 1 stone while doing the operations.

yea, he spawned the first time i went into the operation. 

Thanks for destroying warframe!!!

When i saw Warframe skills and that jumps weapons etc. i was thinking this will be awesome! But you try to do anything to take all energy and disable skills. 

When you want warframe can be normal FPS this isn't important for me. im just unhappy becouse you taking all fun.

Soo Thanks for epic updates...

No loki prime...DE you have made me very sad panda. I guess i'll have to take out my saddness on some grineer.

As Ash is my main ...I do think loki should of got his prime before Rhino .But lets hope they make loki look really good  when they do

Update 12.4.0

·         Grineer Galleon gameplay additions: (broken light electrical hazard, new door type that damages players as the pass through).

·         Corpus Laser doors adjusted under the hood to be more reliable at damaging passer-bys.

I hate this new addition,

its annoying as hell ,

as if corpus laser doors weren't bad enough (one of the major reasons why nearly everyone hates corpus and contributed tho their extinction).

Remove it please!

DE are u intentionally trying to give players more reasons to quit this game