Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Event: Tethra's Doom

[DE]Megan

It says between 250 and 499 points, so what happens if you go over it? Do you still get the mods? 

Read the first page of this topic.

Quoting Rebecca:

Reward FAQ:

1) Event Score is your highest total score, not the total of all runs.

2) If you get a score of 500 or greater, you get ALL the rewards up to that level (Badge, Booster, Mods, Gorgon Wraith). If you get a score of 1000 or greater in the new hard mode, you get ALL the rewards up to that level (Badge, Booster, Mods, Gorgon Wraith, Quantum Badge)

Edited by Murdermancer

Read the first page of this topic.

Quoting Rebecca:

Reward FAQ:

1) Event Score is your highest total score, not the total of all runs.

2) If you get a score of 500 or greater, you get ALL the rewards up to that level (Badge, Booster, Mods, Gorgon Wraith). If you get a score of 1000 or greater in the new hard mode, you get ALL the rewards up to that level (Badge, Booster, Mods, Gorgon Wraith, Quantum Badge)

Yea, I was already into the brink of sleep when I read the event notes, thus made my comprehension all totally messed up. 

Awesome!

Are the points cumulative or do we have to get all 500 in one run?

EDIT: First time being first?[/spoiler

Not cumulative, if you get 1000 on your first and 1000 for you second, its still only 1000 points not 2000

Edited by APsinon

- Players now have a more challenging mission, and competitive clans can now earn higher scores in this more difficult Hijack Mission.

Uhm..... What do you think the clans were doing? Considering the limited tools for communication the game gives the clans, as is. I'm sure i'm not the only one that was ripping & running to get members notified/going on runs.

Only those aware of what went on in the Storm tier (& Moon) during the Cicero event, will get the vagueness of what i'm about to say.

You just gave a bunch of alternate account using trolls, the very tool they need to win.

This is a simple statement.

This is my opinion.

This has many out there nodding their heads.

This game has grown too large in ways for passive moderation of events.To keep it fair and truly competitive (for the clans), you need to apply some sort of referee-like monitoring. EventBot ftw.

(-braces for troll)

Could you add a statment on the rewards in your event f.a.q. please?

Many players are unsure now how these will be handled now, and feel the need for a official statment.

So are 500 Points in the (easy) Thetras Doom Mission still eligable or do we need to complete the new Mission to recieve any rewards?

Are people who are saying they will not do this new one because they only have 500-800 points serious? Have you not read this thread? The new missions SCORES DIFFERENTLY.

I got 600-700 on the power core, but 1919 on the shield core, people need to learn to read up on the events and the changes that happens within it.

Could you add a statment on the rewards in your event f.a.q. please?

Many players are unsure now how these will be handled now, and feel the need for a official statment.

So are 500 Points in the (easy) Thetras Doom Mission still eligable or do we need to complete the new Mission to recieve any rewards?

Rewards will be given at the end of the event(4-5 days from now). There could be a delay when distributing the rewards so don't panic if you don't get it instantly when the events end. If u score 1000+ on the shield core u get a ''particle'' badge, if u score 500+ on regular core u get all the stated rewards (booster, badge, new mods + gorgon wraith).

This was their logic before, don't know why would DE change it now? The only exception was that oxium gathering thing where u recieved the mod the same instant you finished the objective.

Hope this helps some of you. It's not official DE word but it should be spot on. :)

Edited by jurch

Cha, cha, cha, My valkyr is absolutely useless in this event. What am I gonna do, scream loudly and run up and punch them?

Actually, Frost and Trinity do really well here.

I'll be doing a few clan runs over the weekend, if you have any probs, I can either help you or get you into one of our runs.

Watch out for peeps in regional chat too, lotta teams forming there.

How are any of you even pLAying this event???? I have made SIX attempts to play only to suffer that weird crash EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Literally EVERY SINgle TIme. Don't tell me there's still a few days left because this has been happening to me since this evENT STARTEd and it doesn't loOk remotely like it's letting up anytime soOn.