Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Event: Tethra's Doom

[DE]Megan

Haven't read every single post in this thread, but I've seen the same questions asked and answered enough to feel comfortable asking this without being flamed.

I made the first cypher, but did not actually use it yet. I have joined in other people's hosted missions and qualified for the rewards based on the end score. Do I have to actually use the cypher I made to be eligible, or the fact that I made one and ran the mission is enough?

How are any of you even pLAying this event???? I have made SIX attempts to play only to suffer that weird crash EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Literally EVERY SINgle TIme. Don't tell me there's still a few days left because this has been happening to me since this evENT STARTEd and it doesn't loOk remotely like it's letting up anytime soOn.

i got caught on that crash too especially after the core is out and when "HEK SUPPOSED TO DO A TRANSMISSION" probably there's some corrupt files or something,i go to other computer and reupdate and problem solved,but still crashes sometimes on void.... -_-

Haven't read every single post in this thread, but I've seen the same questions asked and answered enough to feel comfortable asking this without being flamed.

I made the first cypher, but did not actually use it yet. I have joined in other people's hosted missions and qualified for the rewards based on the end score. Do I have to actually use the cypher I made to be eligible, or the fact that I made one and ran the mission is enough?

You don't have to use your own cipher. You can join other peoples' games and finish the mission that way too :)

do you have to run the first core mission  to qualify for the first rewads, or if i get 1k or above on the nightmare version would i then qualify for the first reward via proxy?

It will take 30 minutes of your time tops even if you don't have any cipher parts to do the core mission so just do it

to be on the safe side.

HEK'S ESCALATION REWARDS

- Complete the new Shield Core missions with a score of 1000 or greater and get a QUANTUM BADGE, a brand new type of badge that uses particles!

- Players now have a more challenging mission, and competitive clans can now earn higher scores in this more difficult Hijack Mission.

Rewards will be handed out following the end of the event. 

Defeat Vay Hek's plans and take down Project Tethra!  

How will this be handled on the PS4? Will we be getting the event at the same difficulty level released on the PC with this addition or will they be changing the difficulty now that you have had feedback on it?

Excellent job on this one, DE!

The new shield core missions feel very hektic. It's rather appropriate, I think.

Though, the difficulty of all Tethra-Related missions seems to have increased. Being owned in rank 30, potatoed Rhino on the Intercept mission is a very strange expierence.

So.... are you going to surprise us all with an even harder one? i mean... that would be so awesome... really!

(nightmare version was cool, maybe another version that gives vay hek's location to go kill him?)

Edited by Lokime

I didn't get the new Shield Cipher key and neither the message from Lotus. I tried to relog to get the message to appear and also tried verifying the files but still no message and/or key! :'(

Ive finished stage 1 with 599 points and ive also got these messages from Lotus "Tethra's Doom" and "Tethra's Doom - Stage 2".

EDIT**

Just did the Shield Core hijack with clanmates, still got no message nor key. Got the required points (1209)... hope i still get the shiny new badge :x

Edited by PERKLUNT

Is stage 2 just a clan thing?

We all got the mods, wep and so on in stage 1.

Stage two is only about a badge and clan stuff right?

As a often soloer this is the feeling Im getting.

Since the team I was in failed on the last 3, interceptions,

I now avoid the whole thing untill Hekk show up.

so I heard there was a patch for the crashes I keep suffering maybe now I can actually play the miss-

wait, oops. It still crashes for me at the exact same point it did every other time it crashed on this mission (which for me means "it's crashed EVERY time I've tried to play this mission") as in, right when the core comes out and starts doing the shield draining thing

Edited by hedgehodge

Tone down on the enemy count I am constantly surrounded by noobs(its hard to get a good team that will stick with you, seriously its hard to get a good team!) and I am constantly overwhelmed by thoousands of enemies pouring non-stop its TOTAL-MADNESS fix it before everyone will lose their patience with the event!

I am talking about the current event domination difficulty and the shield core difficulty please take in mind that NO-ONE enjoys grinding for ingredients yes I am talking about gathering parts for the shield core key(make it unconsumable) its a grind and if that wasn't enough madness the enemy count on both event domination and shield core is too damn high on both of them. so please BALLANCE BETWEEN FUN-AND-CHALLANGE!

PS: the new particle event badge....will it become the new standard basic event badge ?

if so I am looking forward to the next event and once again KEEP BALLANCE BETWEEN  FUN-AND-CHALLNGE.

and please AVOID MAKING US GRIND at least during events NO ONE IS HAVING FUN AT GRINDING its an unnecessary-not-fun-at-all part in events.

I see balance as a key ingredient to a fun and a good event.