Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Event: Tethra's Doom

[DE]Megan

I tried to do this event Solo, the core stops at the first door and goes no further, it just loses health and doesn't move :(

I want that Wraith and I can't connect to anyone because my network is awful :(

The core runs on your shields, once your shields run out the core will stop moving. So move outside of the drain zone and let your shields recharge before going near the core again. This should solve your problem.

Does anyone notice that the top clans like for example nr. 1 ghost clan has a high enough score to be in the top 25 of shadow clans?

Now THATS teamwork

Agreed , Getting those perfect runs needs teamwork, but right now its more to do with lagg than teamwork. More laggy the host , higher the top score.

WORST EVENT EVAR SO FAR

I need to rely on 3 more dumbasses to complete it, because cant have enough fragments for crafting a chipher, and cant complete  interceptions solo, because of high enemy spawn.

Well screw that, keep making those S#&$y group events, but keep in mind to make them easy enough for those unranked braton prime excals, who do not know how to complete interception, yet going in and die a lot.

Make next events easy enough for them.

The core runs on your shields, once your shields run out the core will stop moving. So move outside of the drain zone and let your shields recharge before going near the core again. This should solve your problem.

If it were that simple, I'd not post -.-

It gets to the door, stops draining shields and does nothing.

If it were that simple, I'd not post -.-

It gets to the door, stops draining shields and does nothing.

If you are doing the Hard version, you have to hack the doors, the terminal is marked. Also , there are mines on the track , btw the track is on top.

If you are doing the Hard version, you have to hack the doors, the terminal is marked. Also , there are mines on the track , btw the track is on top.

The issue was sorted in the latest hotfix, though I'm still having trouble Solo'ing it over 400 points.

Running Rhino Prime with maxed regen and continuity, maxed guardian on my sentinel.

I WOULD co-op it with friends, but the crappy internet here doesn't let me connect to friends, invites or host for others. I can join with randoms, but that doesn't help when it's set to a private game by default when using keys.

The issue was sorted in the latest hotfix, though I'm still having trouble Solo'ing it over 400 points.

Running Rhino Prime with maxed regen and continuity, maxed guardian on my sentinel.

I WOULD co-op it with friends, but the crappy internet here doesn't let me connect to friends, invites or host for others. I can join with randoms, but that doesn't help when it's set to a private game by default when using keys.

Use the recruiting chat tab, solves all the problems.

I take some of my words back the only madness in this event is to get a proper random team to  get ALL 6(seriously its crazy) cipher parts for shield core and I joke you not this event is not for noobs and most of the time my team mates were noobs that's why it was so frustrating to get 6 cipher parts in the current difficulty (show noobs some love will you?).

And for those who wonder how did I get 1600+ points in shield core...this is how its was done in my case:

Rhino moded for speed and toughnes a well moded soma with full damage mod and with shred(speed & puncture) mod and a vanguard helmet

Saryn well moded with some keep ulting

Zephyr well moded with well moded soma keep the wind shield up

Nova well moded keep ulting and a well moded soma

and most importantly:

The reason my rhino was moded for speed and toughness was to have big shields(960) to keep the kore moving and iron skin up and stomp every now and then.

But the speed of full rush and vanguard helmet was for me to be able to run fast to the hacking console to open the gates each time the doors were closed and get back real fast to the shield core and keep it moving plus if your sentinel has shield replenish mod for warframe it helps a lot

as for saryn she should ult spam and zephyr's wind shild also helps to defend shild core because of its area of effect and novas molecular prime also helps.

and as another helpful tip kip the suppressive fire with the soma and as a Rhino use your Rhino stomp only when really needed use it sparingly in hail storm situations in critical moments and be fast with the hacking.

If you had read my post, I can't connect to people and people can't connect to me. I can play randoms or solo, that's it. Is it really that hard to understand?

I know those feels. My internet connection sucks pretty bad. i can only connect to randoms as well. people like this Morec0 dude are a shining example of the unhelpful and lazy players are who choose NOT to grasp the entire point of a conversation you make. v_v

I truly feel for you folks who have difficulty putting a squad together. Internet issues are the bane of every gamer's life.

However, it is possible to solo the interception. I solo it with Zephyr, it's really easy to fly between any capture point that's being attacked. A friend of mine can solo it using Rhino. Given the standard of random groups, I find it often easier to solo it. At least then I can concentrate on the mission. Repeatedly picking up underpowered Tenno adds a fun extra challenge to the mission that often causes failure.

The 1000-point target mission is a different matter. I find this a welcome challenge. Running it with friends is fun and with randoms recruited from the chat channel it is doable, but far from easy with my un-forma'd warframes.

The main rewards are relatively easy to obtain with randoms, but for the badge, real skill and dedication to the game is required. I would welcome more events like this. Event goodies are available to all, but for those wanting more of a challenge there is a badge on offer if you can beat the mission on nightmare mode. Hard = Fun. Many thanks for this event, DE. :D

I have two things to say about this event.

1 FPS. Alot of people including me says that this map causes a huge fps drop. My fps was 10 during the whole run.

2 It was boring and utterly simple.

Hey Tenno, just a heads up. 

So what exactly is one supposed to do to help the clan once we get the max score? If we can't use alts, then the event winner is basically decided by whichever clan happens to have the most players in that tier.

I'm smelling a surprise reward , for people who would have completed the even with more than 1500 points , it's far too  easy to get over 1000 , for a lot of people  , like almost  50% of the people who tried the event  got something like 1600 point including myself.

So what exactly is one supposed to do to help the clan once we get the max score? If we can't use alts, then the event winner is basically decided by whichever clan happens to have the most players in that tier.

Exactly, if the scoring system in the event is entirely rigged to be winnable solely based on how many players your clan has rather than skill or perseverance, then it's entirely unbalanced in favor of those who have tons of players rather than actually being a fair competition.

Hey Tenno, just a heads up. 

How will Moon Clan clan scores be calculated then?

All other tiers are relatively small. 1 to 10, 11 to 30, 31 to 100, 101 to 300. Moon clans have a window of 700. A clan of 301 can never compete with a clan of 999. I really don't know what you guys are doing but some clarification would be appreciated, please.

technically, this actually helped eliminate many random alts that uses merely for event times. So member's contribution in clan is needed. Not one person doing all the work. Recruit more clan members do take effort. 

This is a fair decision. 

If people got too much life and decide to hop on other comp for different IP and etc, then there ya go, they kinda deserve that 

It's quite ironic in the beginning, some posts said the event suck because of people making alts acc. 

Then Megan fix the alts account problem, and now people still complained. 

Edited by SElZE

technically, this actually helped eliminate many random alts that uses merely for event times. So member's contribution in clan is needed. Not one person doing all the work. Recruit more clan members do take effort. 

This is a fair decision. 

If people got too much life and decide to hop on other comp for different IP and etc, then there ya go, they kinda deserve that 

It's quite ironic in the beginning, some posts said the event suck because of people making alts acc. 

Then Megan fix the alts account problem, and now people still complained. 

How would it be one person doing all the work? I'm guessing there would have to be two alts and 2 carriers and many cells doing this to get a decent score increase. Alts were used to help balance out the crazy differences in moon clans. Any moon clan that says they didn't use alt accounts is probably lying .