[DE]Megan

Pc Event: Tethra's Doom

My team and I had over 6000 points left. It said over 600 at the EXP screen. Does that mean we get all the free stuff? You need just 500 right?

So we got over 500 points on our first run.  Do we get just the Gorgon Wraith or it includes the rewards before that?

• Upvote 1

Got 747 on the first run. With how easy it was, I'm really hoping they don't change the requirements halfway through. I don't have another day off between now and the end of the event...

Are the rewards cumulative ? As in, if we do 500+ points, do we get everything ?

Edited by Gabzorrr
  • Upvote 2

It would be cool if we can see anywhere on the screen menu how much point we get to confirm if we allready have the 500+ score :)

Thanks DE for this event

I was planning on creating gorgon... but then I get the chance for a gorgon wraith...

I choose both.

• Upvote 2

It would be cool if we can see anywhere on the screen menu how much point we get to confirm if we allready have the 500+ score :)

Thanks DE for this event

We can, click on your name and your profile will pop up.

It's right near the top of that list.

calling it right now, there's going to be a reset of some sort, no way DE will let us get the rewards taht easy

DE, please answer us. Will we receive ALL the reward tiers, or just the uppermost tier that we earn?

• Upvote 2

ok seriously, from the notes above it seems that you have to get between 250-499 to get the mods, or is it once you get 500+ you get all?

• Upvote 2

I'v got 420 in solo, can't restore my shields fast enough.

First try and already 694!

What's the max, actually?

It seems like 1 point = 100 HP. And it starts with 9k HP was it? So 900 point max. I personally have managed to get 788 with neither Mag nor Trinity in the group. Honestly, it's pretty much impossible to get anything over like 850 though. Since even a stray shot here or there will take a bit off.

We can, click on your name and your profile will pop up.

It's right near the top of that list.

I just see. thanks for answer :)

• Upvote 1