Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Event: Tethra's Doom

[DE]Megan

Awesome!

Are the points cumulative or do we have to get all 500 in one run?

Do we recieve the mods and the gorgon if we get 500?

Can we get a clarification on the rewards? If you do a single 500+ point run, do you get all the prizes, or just the Gorgon Wraith? I would assume the former, but the wording technically suggests the latter.

So we got over 500 points on our first run.  Do we get just the Gorgon Wraith or it includes the rewards before that?

Are the rewards cumulative ? As in, if we do 500+ points, do we get everything ?

If i do more than 500 points will i get other's rewards aswell?

DE, please answer us. Will we receive ALL the reward tiers, or just the uppermost tier that we earn?

ok seriously, from the notes above it seems that you have to get between 250-499 to get the mods, or is it once you get 500+ you get all?

I'd really like if someone confirmed that we will recieve all the rewards if we score over 500 once.

clarification pls devs!!! everyone is asking for it!!! Do we get all tiers of rewards for 500+ or do we have to get low point scoring to get the other rewards? i would realy like to know as what i rly want is the event emblem and could care less bout the gorgons wrath.....

really? this event required the least amount of effort of any event to date. is this a joke? a week to do 3 runs in total? should be more similar to the original fomoriam sabo. where you had to acquire the points rather then being given them in 1 attempt

really? this event required the least amount of effort of any event to date. is this a joke? a week to do 3 runs in total? should be more similar to the original fomoriam sabo. where you had to acquire the points rather then being given them in 1 attempt

It was too easy but no thanks to that idea.  It was too easy to be fun so I wouldn't want to run that again.  If it was a challenge to get 500 then it might be fun to keep having a go until you got it.  But it's not so I'm done with that.

There's enough grinding against the RNG gods to farm the new prime stuff.

I think we're all missing the obvious here.

Gorgon. There were three Gorgons.

Wraith. Wraiths are undead, half dead, half alive.

Half-alive = half-life + 3 = HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

Half-Life 2 episode 3 would be an interesting step at least.

... waiting my work day to finish and this event to begin for me ...

DE, you have a lot of people confused by this event right now. Perhaps some clarification on how these prizes are to be delivered is important to show us.

I have a feeling that DE did not expect this mission to be completed as effortlessly as people have done so this far...hm.

Personally I am far more interested in changes you did NOT show in that list.

You are not done with Frost just yet, are you?

FFS why!? Hadn't you done enough damage already?

After ruining his defense capabilities Frost was left with only one role - a support CC. Not even close to Bastille with it's 15 seconds stun for 75 energy (5 seconds for 100 energy for Frost), but still something. Now that is gone too.

Now Frost's ult just stuns YOU for about 1,5-2 seconds (cast time) at a cost of 100 energy. Just that, nothing more.

Because with less than 2k (armor) cold damage with enemies like a regular lancer having more than 7k HP it is as lethal as a fart.

Nova's antimatter ball for example can damage at over 100 000 (with ease) and that is 250 times stronger. This is 10 times a difference between a .50 antimaterial rifle and a lady's pocket shooter. Maybe aproximately close to difference between a tank canon and a bb-gun.

Are you seriouse that there should be such a difference?

Your warframes have armors with a difference of 40 times (15 for Volt and 600 for Valkyr). That is a density diffetense betweet a dog's crap and a titanium alloy.

Are you seriouse that there should be such a difference?

Because if you are, than i have a perfect design for a next Frost rework.

1st ability - makes "brrrp" sound. Costs 100 energy. Damage... nope, only the sound.

2nd ability - casts 15 minutes (warframe can't move or attack) makes two "brrrp" sounds... well may need a nerf later on to just one "brrrp".

3rd ability - kills you and burns all daily revives. Maybe kill teammates too, for a more teamplay approach.

4rd ability - Sells all frames and weapons (includeing unique) anb buys Starburst on all your cash. May need a buff later on to uninstall Warframe and delete users account.

This will at least be more useful than a freeze that can't freeze elites, a protection that casts longer that it holds and an ult that stuns you to get easier killed.

PS.

The new shipyard tileset is fantastic. Love it being so grim, with all the debris, scarce lights and grand proportions.

New environmental hazards are a brilliant idea, makes emersion even deeper and forces you to stay on guard all the time.

Great job with that and the new event.

Edited by Outerhell

People relax. Its easy, a good change.

Its the intro to a new tileset. They are testing it and us.

Likely it will tie into:

New Vay Hek battle.

New mobile defense of VR Lotus, very similar I think.

Melee 2.0

Possibly a crisis for Corpus after the event.

This seemed way too easy. I finished with 800+ with out even really trying. Just slap on a Guardian and BAM. A side from that I think it needs to be a tad harder, maybe even have master level Van Hek himself show up at the end or made it that you have to hack to open each cargo door. See where I'm going with this?

Edited by NuklearTaco

People relax. Its easy, a good change.

Its the intro to a new tileset. They are testing it and us.

Likely it will tie into:

New Vay Hek battle.

New mobile defense of VR Lotus, very similar I think.

Melee 2.0

Possibly a crisis for Corpus after the event.