Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Question What I Dont Understand 100% Need Some Help.

Endre85

Question

4 answers to this question

Puncture i think it extends the range of piercing projectiles

Multishot gives you the % of firing more bullets.. Like you shoot once, 2 bullets come out, only uses 1 ammo..super effective in shotguns

Power are your skills.. For example the Focus mod increases the damage of your powers..

Puncture- allows you to shoot through enemies and objects. The value of puncture given is the distance in meters that you can shoot through.

Multishot- %chance of doubling your damage with each shot. Also doubles the damage of any other damage mods you have equiped.

I dont understand what you are asking about powers.

The puncture mod will make your bullets penetrate through objects in order to hit enemies behind them. How far it goes through is equal to the % number displayed on the card (I believe). Say the card has a .5% That means that it will penetrate 5 meters past the object it shoots through. The Multishot mod will give your weapon a change to fire more bullets with one pull of the trigger. In other words if you have a multishot of 50% there will be a 50% chance that two bullets will come out with one pull of the trigger. These mods are mainly used on shotguns though. And sorry but I can't quite make out what you are asking in the second part.