The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think I Won The Event....

fet_nite

Soloed with mag, 754 points on my first attempt.

Just keep your shields topped off with Shield Polarize, and when running solo there aren't many enemies anyway.

Also make sure you deactivate any alarms before starting.

There's no need to craft a key when you can just go to recruiting and join on of the many players that are hosting.And there's no reason  to play the mission twice because it's so easy. @_@

So why is it a 6 day long event?

To give every one time to do it and let DE collect feedback on the gamemode. 

Two people, 663.

Strategy:

1. Vauban with maxed power strength, and high-ish efficiency; Zephyr with... ???

2. Vauban spams teslas all over the floating hoobajoob.

3. Two players stand around watching the thundercloud roll idly past.

4. Profit

Edited by Kayito

Did over 700 with another friend of mine on our first run. He took Zephyr I took Nyx.. not much we had to do except shoot some guys from a distance and I used Chaos a few times.

Other than that, our Sentinels just re-filled our shields when they went to 0.

good game modes, good difficulty for regular missions.

Pathetic difficulty for an event. Soloed the whole thing in 3 runs, 2 for the key 1 for the required points.

3 runs for a whole event? really? Shouldn't be able to solo anything in a event.

forgot the mention, while "guarding" the train I think i had to kill maybe 12 Grineer....  <--- LoL

Edited by Karr285

First run, 780 points. We were 3 on the party, quite easy.

Trinity to recharge shield and keep us alive and always under the core without worries, Frost protecting the core with the Ice Shield and Mag recharging shields as well. If we had another one only to kill the enemies we would have finished with the core totally undamaged. XD

First run solo, scored 664.  I was stupidly thinking that my health at the end determined the score.

Reconfigured my rhino, ran again in a group, scored 776.  I figure that's good enough just in case DE decides to bump up the point requirements or whatever.

Hallo all,

I just finished the hijack mission with 736 points on my first try (thanks also to my team mates). I think I've won the event :D

I can't wait for my shock mods and gorgon wraith :3

Anyone else finish the event?

My friends and I got 760 our first run and are at 813 currently :P

Duo'd this event with my brother. I was Frost Prime, he was Rhino. Both of us are 10+ Mastery Rank so this was totally a joke, when it comes to difficulty. Got 755 on first try.

PS: Hope they keep the mission type around. Tileset looked great, from the little of it I saw. It was over so fast...

Edited by Maljas23