Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Location Discovery Thread

Wallace24

Question

alright, so for those of us who don't plan on buying Rhino Prime access, we must hunt down the rare black rhino, boltor prime, akbronco prime, and ankyros prime parts ourselves

if you'll notice, Rebecca has updated the prime gear drop locations with a few mystery items. obviously these are components for the new primes

so I figure we should compile a list of where the new items drop. I haven't had any luck hunting down anything new in T3 cap or T2 MD, but I'll get there. if you've found any of the new parts, feel free to post here! I'll try to keep the list updated until the Lotus decides to officially release the new drop tables

so, relevant keys/missions (note, I also added in bronco prime parts, because they're relevant to getting AkBronco, I assume):

ODD

-???

T1 Def

-???

T1 Ext

-Boltor Prime Stock/AkBronco Prime BP (?)

T1 MD

-???

T2 Ext

-Rhino Prime Systems (?)

-(Bronco Prime BP)

T2 MD

-???

T2 Survival

-???

T3 Cap

-???

-(Bronco Prime Barrel)

-(Bronco Prime Receiver)

T3 Def

-???

T3 Ext

-Boltor Prime Barrel

-???

T3 MD

-???

T3 Survival

-???

I'll leave parts with a (?) until either I've personally confirmed them, or we have multiple accounts of confirmation

happy hunting, Tenno!

Edited by Wallace24

9 answers to this question

well, when I started making it there weren't, at least

edit: also, I don't see any in GD or PHP. and the two T1 ext drops you guys mentioned contradict each other, unless the official drop tables don't have an accurate number of ?????'s. and I've had no luck in T3 cap. 4 forma BP's, 6 frost prime BP's. so the forma are alright, but I need that bronco prime BP as well

Edited by Wallace24