Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still Seeing Drops Half-Buried In The Ground

FierceRadiance

It's especially noticable with the spheres, but I'm still seeing colored spikes as well, and these would be in areas I haven't been in yet (seeing them ahead of me) so they couldn't have been picked up yet. Haven't been playing much Solo lately, so these would be in co-op missions during the periods where I've been leading the group, first one in rooms or in areas where I've shot bad guys in front of me.

But why would a health or mana (excuse me, "energy") ball care what happens to a mod drop? Are one kind of drop necessarily related to others? Plus, these usually weren't near abysses, and I've seen several mods that went over a railing into the mist and never respawned (and I looked hard for a couple of them). So you may be right, but I'm thinking it's just as likely that it could be a bug.

Sorry I meant when any kind of drop flies into the abyss, so balls or mods. Even ammo I guess but I've never noticed it. You'll sometimes see this happen with a boss when you kill them, the white ball goes flying into the water, and then you'll find it somewhere half in the ground.