The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ps4 Future Rhino Prime Access

(PSN)greencharlie4

PS4 Prime Access will be rotating out and a version of the Rhino Prime Access pack will be available! 

Only one version or all the three versions?

Because the only Prime Access I would buy is the Roar version.

Stomp is too expensive for me.

So DE if you want my money tell Sony there have to put the Roar version in to the PSN!!! Please!

Edited by (PS4)matanzas

Our prime access ends next week, are you saying we could see rhino prime as soon as next week??

You guys are probably a few more weeks away then next week unfortunately. I could be wrong but who know's if DE has even submitted a final build to Sony which always takes forever to get approved. They even strung us along for what 2 weeks on PC with that damn teaser lol.

Edited by Sedant

I've bought Prime Access on my account and my brother's account, so that's already $280. We are definitely awaiting the Rhino Prime Pack, and most likely spending another $280.

Same here, you are not alone lol.

Only problem is what do do with the plat, seriously, all i have left in this game is maxing magnum force lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, you are not alone lol.

Only problem is what do do with the plat, seriously, all i have left in this game is maxing magnum force lol.

with the plat i bought most of the cosmetics, then built a dojo with every room i needed for research.

I've bought Prime Access on my account and my brother's account, so that's already $280. We are definitely awaiting the Rhino Prime Pack, and most likely spending another $280.

Sorry, I have to ask. What is in that pack that makes it worth the money o.0 .... 

Idk who would waste that much money on this game since all the recent crashes and bugs, but still if people where gonna spend over $130 on this game you can bet they know there getting shortened the 1600 pl, I strongly suggest you guys give ps4 stomp pack options. To be honest the accessory pack is cool but it would have made more sense to have the stomp pack and accessory pack on psn market. I'm mean I got it all from playing void missions and I haven't invested money into this game yet, I had thought about it but with this latest update I don't see warframe getting postitive attention. Personally I haven't been able to complete a game since the update. Which makes the game pointless. I ain't complaining don't get me wrong, but I feel bad for all you guys that spend your hard earned cash, or in some cases your parents money on nuthing. Your getting shafted 1600 plat for a $10 difference, I recomend saving your money until Sony Network allows stomp to be sold in There store, it all comes down to money and if DE and sony can't figure out how they are gonna split your $140 where they both agree on profit margins then it won't go through, Everybody relax and play a different game for a bit lol, Infamous second sun just came out, spend some of your money on that until DE and PSN get there S#&$ together. If we get stomp we get it, if not PC got the better deal, you care that much ten play warframe on PC like it was intended, PS4 is a game console not a Warframe console lol. BE PATIENT lol, we waited 5 years for PS4 I'm sure a week or 2 till they resolve this won't kill you guys lol, Have a little Faith DE and Sony are trying.